New Partner Betway

Based in Malta so nothing dodgy there...

Also linked with West Ham, Brighton and Arsenal according to their home page but no mention of City yet. Like some others on here I'd prefer we weren't linked to gambling companies but the PL's PSR is driving clubs toward any form of sponsorship.
have you counted how many employees they got or if web page exists

I’m disappointed we are having anything to do with the pain and misery merchants that are all bookmakers.
For the vast majority of people, bookmakers are not pain and misery merchants.

If we’re going to go down the “moral harms” route we should probably start binning off most of our sponsors and partners, starting with Asahi. And don’t forget companies based in countries with questionable human rights records.

Betting is a perfectly legal and highly regulated activity (which for full disclosure is something I do from time to time) and while in life there are people with addictive personalities who deserve far better help and treatment (this is where the focus should lie), I just can’t subscribe to this over-inflated hysteria around gambling or to be honest anything else that’s deemed a “public health” problem.

I think the clubs can have them on the arms of their shirts not as the main sponsor on the front of them.
Correct.
The ban is for front of shirt sponsorships. Sleeves and commercial partnerships without a logo worn by the players aren’t affected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.