New PL Commercial rule passed (pg4) | City rumoured to be questioning the legality

I mean I’d be amazed if the abstentions weren’t City + 1 of Chelsea/Newcastle, especially if there is any grain of truth in City considering a legal challenge.
Then City would be fucking stupid. It only needed one of the abstainers to vote against and it wouldn’t have been approved. City are certainly not one of the abstainers.

It all stinks of inflammatory bullshit. No one is reporting the club is actually challenging this rule, are they? They have said it's potentially illegal, as they did last time, probably as a warning shot for the PL to keep away.
It is another smear story which has been leaked to SKY and Martin Ziegler at the Times in advance of a properly agreed statement from the Premier League which is supposed to represent all clubs. The leak to Ziegler is like the ones from the UEFA investigation so it is reasonable to assume it has come from LFC or MUFC (or both). I would suggest LFC are more likely culprits as the Times has strong contacts at LFC. So the dirty tricks campaign shows no sign of letting up.

the daft thing is in reality these new rules dont affect us, we are the current pl and european league champions, if they stopped etihad sponsoring us tomorrow other companies would be falling over themselves to sponsor us, we bring a ridiculous amount of eyes to any product whether it be our football, pep or genuine world superstars like erling, we would never be short of a sponsor these days, we are trying to level the playing field for every club, these new rules wont stop us but they will certainly stop newcastle and any other club hoping to break through and challenge, the daft thing is the other clubs are too stupid to see it and are so intent on stopping us they dont realise they are stopping themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.