New season bets

What we need is some suggestions then as Bluesmith said go to requestabet

Tom, 104 goals sounded stupid at the start of last season, but the bookies were mad in the odds they offered

5/4 on 80 (Should have been odds on)
6/1 on 90 (Should have been evens)
and 33's & 35's on 100 and 104

We need pool ideas to get value, but as someone has already said, we must have really hurt them last year

I don't think it sounded stupid, the stupidity was the prices. We had watched the year before the amount of chances we created and wasted so it was only going to improve. Whilst teams sitting back prove difficult to break down it wont be something new this year, most tried it last year. Think we will be fine for scoring, just no value.

What was the split between goals scored 0-45 mins and 45-90mins?
I have a feeling we scored most of ours in the 1st half, despite all those crazy ones at 90+.
Could be an interesting bet for more than 40 goals away from home

Last edited:
Some current ones on sky RAB

City and Liverpool 90+ 14/1 (decent value)
City and Liverpool 95+ 60/1
City (106) and Liverpool (84) 80+, arsenal (74) and spurs 65+ (74) - 8/1 - decent
City 80+ 1/5
City 90+ 1/1
City 100+ 9/2 - shocking when they offered 40/1 last season
City to score 100 and united outside top 4 at 20/1
Mahrez 20+ at 33/1
City to concede 50+ 125/1 (27) last season

Other league RABs
Each team to score 38+ 80/1 (7 teams didn’t hit 38)
City (Ars A) Chelsea (wolves A) and Watford (brig H) to win opening day 6/1

Tons on there

33/1 every city game next season to have at least 1.5 goals?? Got my attention this one, can’t be many times we didn’t have that last season?

Another one was someone on here always did city 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 - fiver each x 38 games.

£570 commitment over the season but I think he came up with decent profit. 3-0 away to arsenal (14/1) and 5-0 home to Liverpool (60/1?) Got it pretty close.

33/1 every city game next season to have at least 1.5 goals?? Got my attention this one, can’t be many times we didn’t have that last season?

6 times! Prob Jesus and 1-0 saints the most famous and palace ending the 18 win streak with 0-0

40/1 from Sky for City, Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal to score 75+ pl goals .Looks generous considering the london teams both hit 74 last year !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.