new season card holders

Bill

i was wondering how many people will be buying a season card for next season, not renewals, i mean people who may have had them in the past or have now got the funds/ desire to get one for the first time.
looking at the ticket forum it looks like its going to be even harder next season to get to the big games.
i also wonder if there will be a waiting list to more areas of the ground other than the south stand.

anyone buying for the first time ? you are after all our future.

de niro said:
i was wondering how many people will be buying a season card for next season, not renewals, i mean people who may have had them in the past or have now got the funds/ desire to get one for the first time.
looking at the ticket forum it looks like its going to be even harder next season to get to the big games.
i also wonder if there will be a waiting list to more areas of the ground other than the south stand.

anyone buying for the first time ? you are after all our future.

Me and Les are on about it, but with my bloody job it's difficult. As you know, up to now I've never had problems getting them on a match-by-match basis but as you say it looks as though the only way to be sure you can get to games is to get a ST.

Duccy, you still up for a 'share'?

Be surprised if any are available besides those not renewing, who should be few (people who can't afford it). Have a feeling if someone doesn't renew their season card this summer they're going to have a hard job getting another one until we expand the stadium - which could be years away for all we know.

City say that every year they have up to three thousand who don't renew, so ther will always be some changes, although I imagine the number may go down in future years

Damocles said:
Is there much room? We usually do very well on seasoncards.

yeh i'm sure we do but i was thinking people move away or pop their clogs etc. i was wondering cos my lad was thinking of getting one but living in wales means he'll miss half the games, i told him thats the least of his worries as there will be a clamour for them.

de niro said:
Damocles said:
Is there much room? We usually do very well on seasoncards.

yeh i'm sure we do but i was thinking people move away or pop their clogs etc. i was wondering cos my lad was thinking of getting one but living in wales means he'll miss half the games, i told him thats the least of his worries as there will be a clamour for them.
I have one for my son, but he misses a lot of games as he's at uni in London
I've managed to pass it on for most league games

Gave mine up a couple of years ago after getting to just 3 games the 2 previous seasons just when it looked like we might win something it's called anti-glory hunting.

But with the difficulty of getting game to game tickets over the coming seasons I'm thinking of renewing and just giving the ticket up on here for the games I can't get.

I was thinking of asking on here about a share with someone in the same situation but I think quite a few are probably thinking the same thing of paying out for the full year because with the shared ticket one eventually misses out if both situations change and they can get to most games

I'd still might be up for a share next season as I'll still struggle to get to most games next season and come the end of the year we flip for it if both want to get their own.

Was a mere click away from doing it last summer and am seriously considering it this year due to individual ticket prices and the ability to get tickets. Saying that, there's been very few times that a match I really wanted to go to has sold out before I got a ticket, I'm perhaps a little fussy when it comes to where I want to sit - if I'm paying over £40 I don't want to be right at the back of the 3rd tier. I understand that it may be even more difficult next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.