new season card holders

de niro said:
i was wondering how many people will be buying a season card for next season, not renewals, i mean people who may have had them in the past or have now got the funds/ desire to get one for the first time.
looking at the ticket forum it looks like its going to be even harder next season to get to the big games.
i also wonder if there will be a waiting list to more areas of the ground other than the south stand.

anyone buying for the first time ? you are after all our future.

Can't see many not renewing to be honest. And if I remember correctly we sold all of our ST's last year so I reckon they will be in short supply. Wanted to get a junior for my lad for next season as I have a feeling I will struggle when he is old enough to come with me (he is 2 at the moment).

had to give mine up after the 2009 season due to work commitments, However I will be getting a new Blue card for myself and my little lad, that then puts you onto the waiting list for the gold card.......

GXCity said:
de niro said:
i was wondering how many people will be buying a season card for next season, not renewals, i mean people who may have had them in the past or have now got the funds/ desire to get one for the first time.
looking at the ticket forum it looks like its going to be even harder next season to get to the big games.
i also wonder if there will be a waiting list to more areas of the ground other than the south stand.

Can't see many not renewing to be honest. And if I remember correctly we sold all of our ST's last year so I reckon they will be in short supply. Wanted to get a junior for my lad for next season as I have a feeling I will struggle when he is old enough to come with me (he is 2 at the moment).

I'm hoping to get a couple of juniors for my lads. I'm presuming there should be some going in the family stand as people get too old to sit in there and have to move.

GXCity said:
de niro said:

thats a good shout, my grandson is 3, might do the same.

SteWadda said:
GXCity said:
de niro said:

I'm hoping to get a couple of juniors for my lads. I'm presuming there should be some going in the family stand as people get too old to sit in there and have to move.

I am not getting one for him to go! Just getting one to make sure he has one for when he is old enough to come. I do not intend moving to the family stand for 3 years while I wait for him to grow up. Any idea how much juniors are if they aren't in the family stand?

Also means there will be a spare junior ticket going on here every week

We can only sell 36000 season cards and last year we did. I expect the same this year.
Having worked closely with football I'm aware that at City an average of around 2000 people don't renew each year for various reasons.
I don't know how long the waiting list for a season card is but if you are not on it, get on it, or you will have no chance until capacity is increased.

GXCity said:
SteWadda said:
GXCity said:

I am not getting one for him to go! Just getting one to make sure he has one for when he is old enough to come. I do not intend moving to the family stand for 3 years while I wait for him to grow up. Any idea how much juniors are if they aren't in the family stand?

Surely if you aren't planning on taking him you can buy it anywhere? And with the family stand being the least expensive it would make sense to buy it there?

SteWadda said:
GXCity said:
SteWadda said:

Surely if you aren't planning on taking him you can buy it anywhere? And with the family stand being the least expensive it would make sense to buy it there?

Don't you have to accompany the junior in the family stand though?

GXCity said:
SteWadda said:
GXCity said:

Don't you have to accompany the junior in the family stand though?

No, mine share one at the minute it's in the south stand on its own. I bought it there because its where I sit and they just stand with me. But I found out some of the family stand use the same entrance as us so I can hopefully get two there next year and let them stand with us until they are old enough to sit on their own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.