new season card holders

Anyone got any information on purchasing Gold, Value Gold,Platinum???
For me and my 6 year old son.Would prefer Colin Bell stand!! Ive not been for a long time (children!!!!) as i couldnt afford it in the past but my lad is now old and 'wise' enough! (does anyone remember beating huddersfield 10-1?) Fuck me good times!!!!!

I know of one person with his 2 sons moving from the family stand next season, and there are a few seats around me that seem to be sold on a match to match basis that could be sold as season tickets( seem to recall they didn't sell out s/t in family stand) I have had a season ticket since move to Etihad, this is my lads first season as a season ticket holder, so glad I got it for this season and will of course be renewing

GXCity said:
flixthebixmancity said:
Probably going to have to give up mine because I'm going Uni so a) won't be able to get to the majority of games b) probably can't afford it. Pretty gutted to be honest, may look at renewing it and then selling for face value so I can keep my points going etc. but don't know how realistic this is.

Your points carry on as long as you get a Blue Membership. Then when you get a ST in the future you haven't lost out.

Thanks for that, that's probably what I'll do then. Will probably only be able to make a few games next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.