new season card holders

katieblue<3 said:
I'm a blue member at the mo but hoping to get an ST for next season so fingers crossed because buying for indiviual matches is a royal pain in the arse.

I'm in the same boat as katieblue. Been an AccessCard/Blue for a good few years. Stopped going so often when father-in-law gave up his ST a couple of years ago. It's never been not being able to afford a ST it's the 400mile round trip every other week and not being able to get to the midweek games that has really stopped me.

Things might be a bit different next year so fingers crossed...

I'm considering it as I have around that kind of money saved at the moment.

Last season I was a holder was the Pearce 8 goals at home season, some could understand why I didn't renew? more a money thing of course!

But I don't mind glory hunting! :D

GXCity said:
flixthebixmancity said:
Probably going to have to give up mine because I'm going Uni so a) won't be able to get to the majority of games b) probably can't afford it. Pretty gutted to be honest, may look at renewing it and then selling for face value so I can keep my points going etc. but don't know how realistic this is.

Your points carry on as long as you get a Blue Membership. Then when you get a ST in the future you haven't lost out.

This is a good point. This happened to me, I kept a CityCard and therefore my loyalty points and when I got another ST this season it was happy days.

In the POB notes though I saw they said that people would go on the "Gold wait list" so if you don't currently have a ST perhaps you won't be able to buy Platinum straightaway?

Stretford Born Blue said:
We can only sell 36000 season cards and last year we did. I expect the same this year.
Having worked closely with football I'm aware that at City an average of around 2000 people don't renew each year for various reasons.
I don't know how long the waiting list for a season card is but if you are not on it, get on it, or you will have no chance until capacity is increased.

I once was one of the 2000. In 2007. Realised that I always missed 4 or 5 games due to reasons beyond my control. There were always spare seats, didnt have a problem getting a ticket on a match by match basis. Didnt make much sense getting a season card.

But now? The thought that I might not have been able to get a ticket for Wembley? Might not have got a ticket for the derby, for QPR? Can fully understand that people might not be able to afford a seasoncard, but otherwise it doesnt make sense.

Farzyy said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
We can only sell 36000 season cards and last year we did. I expect the same this year.
Having worked closely with football I'm aware that at City an average of around 2000 people don't renew each year for various reasons.
I don't know how long the waiting list for a season card is but if you are not on it, get on it, or you will have no chance until capacity is increased.

How do i get on it? Im signed up to the city box office website thing...

I'm sure there is one but blow me if I can find any info on the website, suggest ringing the club.

I hope the club gives current season card holders the opportunity to relocate before any new season card applicants can buy

The person I go with may not be renewing or getting a wheel chair postion, if thats the case I would go as the helper but would lose my seat as well which is in a brilliant postion in 308 so mixed feelings as to what to do, I may just still buy my SC as well and let one of my kds 'over 21' go as the helper. But I think one may become freed up next month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.