New season ticket,help required

Marvin said:
On the car-parking, there's a car park near Gt Ancoats St which is £2, and there's probably others too.

I'd write or e-mail the club tickets@mcfc.co.uk saying you want to join the waiting list, and if they say there isn't one, at least you've tried.

Last season the renewal rate was very high and what was left was snapped up on in one day.
Hiya mate, on the £2 parking, where exactly is it,been havin a nosey on google maps and cant find it, cheers.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Have bought about 60 tickets at full match price for myslf and kids this season prces have ranged from £10 to £42 for same seat .its been all over the place .not going to do it again .have got blue mtp so on waiting list .read somewhere 3000 people do not renew each year for all sorts of reasons ,dont know if this is true .

Last year all spare season tickets after the renewal window, sold out in the first few hours. The waiting list as such is not a list where they move down it offering tickets to those who have been on it the longest until they are all sold. It is just that Blue members get to apply first, but that is the key, as soon as 9am arrives on the day they go on sale to Blue members you need to log on line to try and buy one, as well as ring on your mobile and land line. It is first come first served, dont think oh I will have a lie in and try when the rush has died down you need to be in the rush. Good luck mate.

tidyman said:
They still do kids for a ton in the family stand don't they?

Also I don't think Zebra do credit checks. At least I've not heard of anyone been turned down. I think it's because you are always ahead with your payments. So you are only watching matches you've already paid for. Stop paying and they'd stop letting you in I'd imagine.

and if you have a payment dispute with them they empty your bank account for the full payment.

they did it with me, they took 10 x £20 and 1 x £15 out of my account in individual bank debits that i didn't authorize. the cheeky bastards even put a mark on my credit file

In the end the FSO got involved and i got my money back and the mark wiped from my credit file

and the manager was a right prick....full of himself....glad i brought him down a peg

Kids are £110 each in the family stand upper last season
Adults £495 each in family upper

This is for a gold membership and a renewal price so basically add 10% for new members. If it goes up again then Add a further 10%

salfordtrueblue said:
Marvin said:
On the car-parking, there's a car park near Gt Ancoats St which is £2, and there's probably others too.

I'd write or e-mail the club tickets@mcfc.co.uk saying you want to join the waiting list, and if they say there isn't one, at least you've tried.

Last season the renewal rate was very high and what was left was snapped up on in one day.
Hiya mate, on the £2 parking, where exactly is it,been havin a nosey on google maps and cant find it, cheers.
It's at the bottom of Old Mill Street very close to the junction of Old Mill street and Great Ancoats Street. It's next to Vesta Street which is just off Old Mill Street. It's "behind" the new Holt Street Metrolink Stop and close to the Great Ancoats Street Retail Park.

Post Code is M4 6EQ. Or very close to that. Entrance on Old Mill Street (which is the extension of Store Street which comes from Man Piccadilly Train Station on the other side of Gt Ancoats St)

Just visited it on Google Earth. It's operated by SIP Car Parks. It's a pay and display. Always seems to plenty of space and very easy to make a quick get away from

shadygiz said:
tidyman said:
They still do kids for a ton in the family stand don't they?

Also I don't think Zebra do credit checks. At least I've not heard of anyone been turned down. I think it's because you are always ahead with your payments. So you are only watching matches you've already paid for. Stop paying and they'd stop letting you in I'd imagine.

and if you have a payment dispute with them they empty your bank account for the full payment.

they did it with me, they took 10 x £20 and 1 x £15 out of my account in individual bank debits that i didn't authorize. the cheeky bastards even put a mark on my credit file

In the end the FSO got involved and i got my money back and the mark wiped from my credit file

and the manager was a right prick....full of himself....glad i brought him down a peg

Like most of these types of operators, I'm sure they are a shady bunch. I did a bit of research into these types of firms ( not Zebra particularly ) and it turns out they are nearly all the same company, operating under numerous different names and pretending to be in competition with each other.

They must be doing all right for themselves though. They started off as a regularly loan company doing season tickets as a side line. Now they operate exclusively for season ticket short term loans.

Pieblue said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Have bought about 60 tickets at full match price for myslf and kids this season prces have ranged from £10 to £42 for same seat .its been all over the place .not going to do it again .have got blue mtp so on waiting list .read somewhere 3000 people do not renew each year for all sorts of reasons ,dont know if this is true .

Last year all spare season tickets after the renewal window, sold out in the first few hours. The waiting list as such is not a list where they move down it offering tickets to those who have been on it the longest until they are all sold. It is just that Blue members get to apply first, but that is the key, as soon as 9am arrives on the day they go on sale to Blue members you need to log on line to try and buy one, as well as ring on your mobile and land line. It is first come first served, dont think oh I will have a lie in and try when the rush has died down you need to be in the rush. Good luck mate.
this is why,we need a bigger ground,at the moment there are about 36 ooo season ticket holders,that number could be 42/43,000 ,the demand is there.

I used Zebra finance in the first couple of years.. i wouldnt recomend them to anyone tbh.. they make very little if you pay on time, if you miss a payment they charge you 25 for each missed payment.. in your case for each ticket.

dont bother with the onsite parking, more expensive thab everyone else
with the added bonus of being stuck in the carpark unless you leave on 85 mins.

You need to be down at the ticket office or on the phone as soon as they open on renwal day, last year they sold out in hours..

mrtwiceaseason said:
TimeBlue said:
Car parking ticket has been £150 for last 2 seasons. It covers all Cup matches as well as league, so it is a saving over the year.

If you go Platinum, you're usually allocated the car park nearest the end of Joe Mercer Way so you get out slightly quicker than if you're in the car park at the far end where away fans and 'casual' parkers go.
Thats great just what i wanted to hear so save£40 straight off with a cup run extra 6 games say thats £100 just need to know can it go with the zebra finance

I got a car parking tcket this season to try it out,wont be doing it again it takes an age to get off at the end of a game as we always stay to clap the team off, there is the benefit that the roads are empty by the time you get off the car park and everone else is at home tucking into their dinner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.