New Shirt / Free Scarf

We might have won the cup and league but some things at City never change.

My 21 year old son pre-ordered the home shirt and ended up having a succession of call with the mail order department. In brief it was issues about would it be delivered in time and them saying they had run out of 'Champions' lettering. Anyway it arrived today, just in time for his hols and when he opened the parcel it was a little kids shirt probably the size for a 5 year old. To be honest we all fell about laughing but he was well pissed off. £60+ spent and he thought he would be all set to wear it on hols.

goatinho said:
mcfc_ms said:
Went into sports direct this afternoon and got a shirt for £39.99 with free gold badges
Is that tje cheapest place to get them?
just ordered mine from the kitbag website. Doing an offer of half price printing on city shirts. Got my shirt, Kun Aguero 16 and gold badges for £56 incl free delivery. With my 10% off on the city site it still comes in at nearly £63. Printing is exactly the same as city uses too. Black numbers and with the 2 dots above aguero. Happy days!

cityvet said:
mcfc2607 said:
mancityscot said:
its actually quite nice actually mate. good quality too

[bigimg]https://p.twimg.com/AyvDBETCIAAKPI4.jpg:large[/bigimg]
Nice couch

That couch looks the same as mine!!

far too red for my liking!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:59 am --<br /><br />
grass_allergy said:
They 10000000% do small gold badges

are you sure?

SWPISHOME said:
glenowen said:
Anyone find it a bit tight getting it over your head ?

Too right - almost needed to go to casualty last night to have the thing surgically removed without tearing it!

Handy hint for anyone thinking of buying - get the next size up from what you think you are, the fit is best described as being on the "snug" size.

Unless, of course, you want to show off your manboobs.....

I find the away shirt is smaller than the home shirt, I might have to do a Richard Dunne job and cut the neck of the shirt to get my head in :)

Me too, I've got a 40 in the away but a 38 in the home, both fit great.

Nipped into town today and went to the City Shop to get the home shirt, the girl gave me my free scarf and printed the gold badges and Kompany on the back for me and I must say I love it. Always a little worried about wearing a new shirt for a few days after buying it if I have printing on it, dunno why but I just like to be careful, off work for two weeks next week though so by then it'll be fine and I'll probably be wearing it a lot in those two weeks. Got size 42 like I always do and didn't really find the shirt too tight at the head when I was putting it on, tiny bit snug when taking it off though but no problems really.

Also moaning about the free scarf? I think it's pretty cool and goes nicely with the shirt, nice gesture from the club too really.

Don't think I'll be buying the away shirt this year though, well not at the moment anyway, not really a big fan of it, it just seems a little plain compared to last years red and black one and I really can't stand wearing v necks, they just don't feel comfortable on me.

Oh and a quick note that made me laugh, after leaving our brilliant City Shop I walked down to Marks and Spencer and outside it I noticed a makeshift trailer/van on the road between M&S and WHSmiths, pretty similar to the kind of ones you'd buy a burger or hotdog from. What made me laugh though was that it was an official Rag shop trailer/van selling their kits, hats, scarves etc. On the bus home it was pouring with rain which I inevitably had to go through when I got off the bus but the thought of their makeshift shop there in the rain did make me smile a little.

Got my away one from sports direct today. Luckily I checked the gold badges before I left the shop. The daft twat had put gold champions 10/11 badges on the sleeves. Probably a rag!

Went and got my nephew the new top today from the City shop at the ground it was one with champions 12 with premier badges in gold, it was one of the pre made ones off the shelves was he entitled to a free scarf then as we weren't offered one?

AzElmGMCQAAEqSv.jpg

Third shirt?

From twitter (@ManCityFR)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.