New Shirt / Free Scarf

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
AzElmGMCQAAEqSv.jpg

Third shirt?

From twitter (@ManCityFR)
Not as nice as it looked in this picture but I still really like it

k532bo.jpg

Be careful boys and girls.

Just been to get mine from Sports direct on my lunch.

1. they had no ladies ones (present for my mum)
2. they only had the away in 42 with gild badges on. No problem, except they were last years badges
3. get free badges so waited for my blue shirt to be sorted (eventually told again only got last years)
4. foreign lady was in the shop, came over while assistant was getting shirt down for me, asked if it was manchester city. Her brother is in a foreign country so wants it shippng over. Red and black one.
Assstant says here and gives it to her. how much for number on the back. we dont have yellow she says!!! (she didnt mean the europa league lettering)
i stepped in and assisted, even doen to the spelling of aguero

just be warned in sports direct check everything!!

gravediggerj said:
Be careful boys and girls.

Just been to get mine from Sports direct on my lunch.

1. they had no ladies ones (present for my mum)
2. they only had the away in 42 with gild badges on. No problem, except they were last years badges
3. get free badges so waited for my blue shirt to be sorted (eventually told again only got last years)
4. foreign lady was in the shop, came over while assistant was getting shirt down for me, asked if it was manchester city. Her brother is in a foreign country so wants it shippng over. Red and black one.
Assstant says here and gives it to her. how much for number on the back. we dont have yellow she says!!! (she didnt mean the europa league lettering)
i stepped in and assisted, even doen to the spelling of aguero

just be warned in sports direct check everything!!

Got mine from sports direct but they only had last years champions badges. Just said keep receipt and bring it back to get new badges put on.

Going to order the away top tonight and tempted to get AGUEROOOO with number 94 on the back.

Not sure on best place to order with the best price, any recommendation?

It's a birthday present :)

Got the away shirt, quite like it actually. Has anyone else noticed how high the club badge and umbro badges are? Its near enough on the shoulder on me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.