New Shirt Sponsor: £50mill A Year?

Oh they're still around Jim, but just don't make cars any more, planes, weapons, radars, ships, subs.....

They'd be a great "partner" in this current age (and their cars were mostly shit ;-) )

Saab
Oi, I had a lovely gold coloured Saab 93, sold it on Autotrader and bumped into the new owner in the Colin Bell Stand a few weeks later, great car but I’m no expert on mechanics.

Oh they're still around Jim, but just don't make cars any more, planes, weapons, radars, ships, subs.....

They'd be a great "partner" in this current age (and their cars were mostly shit ;-) )

Saab
Well, technically the company that made cars died.

The original SAAB company split into two companies, SAAB autos and SAAB military. Whilst SAAB military still operates, it can’t claim to be a full continuation of SAAB autos, more a sibling.

Saab
Thanks. I googled them, and it said the car manufacturing operation finished 6 years ago. Didn't think of their munitions business.

Pity SAAB are no longer around, that'd be a nod to our "glorious" (!) past. And a lovely shirt as well.....

View attachment 56986
When I was an apprentice I remember seeing a Saab being driven around the edge of the pitch. Going past the Saab garage in town got me into them . Love them got one now. Thinking of buying another soon. Quirky . I wish I still had my 900 turbo.

would be good to get away from etihad i guess for the optics? Surely Silver Lake know some companies who would be interested?

Well, technically the company that made cars died.

The original SAAB company split into two companies, SAAB autos and SAAB military. Whilst SAAB military still operates, it can’t claim to be a full continuation of SAAB autos, more a sibling.
I think Saab autos were bought by General Motors and that's when standards started dropping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.