New shirts too tight!!

Got a 34, have to say, the neck hole is tiny. It must look like the birthing of an alien when I try and get it on. Like it though.

Bought my eldest a blue one. Size LB which is one up from his proper size. The shirt is made from that stretchy material and the neck on his is pretty tight too.

Is the maroon one the same?

ultimateharold said:
Got a 34, have to say, the neck hole is tiny. It must look like the birthing of an alien when I try and get it on. Like it though.

34 ? Fuck me! you must be about as far through as a kipper.

stony said:
ultimateharold said:

34 ? Fuck me! you must be about as far through as a kipper.

Even a kipper would struggle. On hindsight I should've done a 36.

The son & heir/wife has got me one for fathers day size 46,what's the story on exchange in the Champions 12,is it considered personalised?.
She considered going a size up,but thought against it. No choice but the on line shop,not a sign of them in Sydney.

Mr White said:
Bought my eldest a blue one. Size LB which is one up from his proper size. The shirt is made from that stretchy material and the neck on his is pretty tight too.

Is the maroon one the same?

I'm usually a 42 but oddly both the 40 and 44 in the maroon fit well (no 42s in stock). They've done something with the shoulders so it looks good whatever. I ended up buying the 44 which is usually too baggy but this one still fits nicely. Neck is fine.

Martyn said:
Just got my new City away shirt today. Arrived by post. Got the same size as mine last year. My old one fits perfectly but this new one is tight as anything!! Can see my mits and everything!!

Anyone else had this problem?

Me, but I have chosen to wear it en vélo. It's just short of three pockets at the back. The home shirt shall be purchased three sizes bigger!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.