New shirts too tight!!

Mine is the same size I've had for the past 3 years, the only difference is the neck bit is tighter but not uncomfortable. You must have been on the pies too much mate!

Martyn said:
Just got my new City away shirt today. Arrived by post. Got the same size as mine last year. My old one fits perfectly but this new one is tight as anything!! Can see my mits and everything!!

Anyone else had this problem?

Could the problem be that you are now a fat bastrd?

Martyn said:
Just got my new City away shirt today. Arrived by post. Got the same size as mine last year. My old one fits perfectly but this new one is tight as anything!! Can see my mits and everything!!

Anyone else had this problem?

I ordered a 38, same as last year, in both shirts. The home one fits fine but the away one was really tight across the chest. For this reason though I hadn't had the shirts personalised so was able to return it and get a size 40.

I know sizing is different from different brands but seeing as last year's kits were made by Umbro just like this year's I'd have expected them to be the same. Even stranger that I need a different size in the two kits from this year though.

Martyn said:
Ovo said:
Lose some weight then you fat bastard ;)

I made it very clear that the shirt size is the same as the one i got last year which still fits. Thought i might of avoided such blunt insults.

Gonna go cry into a Mars bar now :-(

Sorry, mate, but I think you mean the LABEL says it's the same size, but it ain't!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.