New signings to be presented (Sunday 10th July)

Questions from the podium are terribly generic, where is the muffin/barm, curry or gravy on your chips or holts or hydes questions?

much better from social media

But… but… they thought they would sign him…

That has to be one of the most delusional thoughts a fanbase could ever entertain.
Dad played for City.
Went to many many City matches as a child.
Many pics wearing City kits.
Whilst at Molde (under Ole iirc) joined the Molde City supporters group.

But yeah, he’ll join united!
Forgot the bit when his dad's career was ended deliberately. Sort of thing you could take personally

Questions from the podium are terribly generic, where is the muffin/barm, curry or gravy on your chips or holts or hydes questios?

much better from social media
Always felt that they need proper script writers as well as people doing proper research so as to really get proper engagement with the players. However, in the case of Haaland, I don’t think it would matter. The lad just says what he wants and make come across as curt with answers.

We need moody people here and there. Variety being the spice of life and all.

I still have flashback's at having to stand there watching the whole second half of the QPR game when we were all knackered and just wanted to bugger off to the pub.

Always felt that they need proper script writers as well as people doing proper research so as to really get proper engagement with the players. However, in the case of Haaland, I don’t think it would matter. The lad just says what he wants and make come across as curt with answers.
But does he odlrder a muffin pr a barm with a pint of two hoots or 1863

I still have flashback's at having to stand there watching the whole second half of the QPR game when we were all knackered and just wanted to bugger off to the pub.
You’re a trooper. I always give people who attend these events kudos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.