New signings to be presented (Sunday 10th July)

I think you make a great point. This event should be centred around families. So if you have a family with kids /nieces/nephews/grandkids under 18, then you should be able to register for the event prior to the day so the City team then have a good idea of numbers so can cater accordingly.

I would then arrange for Man City showbags for the kids to collect at the end of the day with a scarf, small football and a poster. Even some face painting with City colours while the kids wait for the players.

Children are impressionable at this age and can be turned into life long fans through these events.

Also look at using a small section of the stadium so there is ample shelter and bathroom/food/drink facilities available.
Was just going to post that. Like they did a few years back. You could go get refreshments and back to your seat with no trouble. Under shelter out of the heat, go for a piss/shit without tripping over a bunch of coke heads. But no, we'll organise it like shit. I'm amazed they didn't roll out the heaters.

Was just going to post that. Like they did a few years back. You could go get refreshments and back to your seat with no trouble. Under shelter out of the heat, go for a piss/shit without tripping over a bunch of coke heads. But no, we'll organise it like shit. I'm amazed they didn't roll out the heaters.
Those massive flame things certainly added to the temperature!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.