New site design

Simon Le Tom said:
manchester blue said:
I think anybody who has been a member for over a year should be able to nominate others to be able to post in the VIP forum instead of it being by invitation only.

Agree with the post above and more posts per page if technically possible.

There's a VIP forum? i've been here 5 years n didn't kno that!

Yeah, I believe its known as the Moderator Forum

Sheikh Django said:
lewisMCFC said:
Seems to work fine with the Nokia E71

I have got an E71, but this did happen to me, too. A firmware update of the phone solved it, bit drastic, but it did work. (Don't forget to back up your shit though.)

ellan_vannin said:
Damocles said:
I always thought an "Agree" button would work, as it would stop hundreds of "This" posts.

I agree, an "Agree" button would save pages of pointless, I agree posts.

I agree that "agree" posts are annoying and would like to see an "agree" button to show that I "agree". Who else agrees?

Why, when you quote a long post, or write a lengthy post does it start jumping about so you can't see what you're typing? The site never used to do this. Was it introduced to limit post length/stop unecessary multi-quoting?
Can anything be done to rectify it?

Should add a 'moaning' section area to the forum where people can take their frustrations out so it doesn't clog up the main board,

it would rack up 50 pages in about a month.

S.E.H said:
salfordisblue said:
can someone advise how to start topic just logged into site

Need to have 100 posts i believe mate

Try the search facility at the top. Would be amazed if your topic isn't covered somewhere so you can add your comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.