New site design

A facility to type in a thread title from the past to see the previous posts?

the site is great as it is Ric

how about lifting some WIKI style notation, the WIKI we use allows the use of pipes to make tables which are good for when people want to do simple tables. i say that style as i imagine you don't want people embedding html etc

eg

||date||ground||team||
|27 feb|away|chelsea|
|7 mar|home|spurs|

this is then parsed and turned into a table

although loads of dots works too :)

Ric, is there anything you can install to wheedle out the fifth columnists who regularly infiltrate these pages?

Lord BLue said:

how about lifting some WIKI style notation, the WIKI we use allows the use of pipes to make tables which are good for when people want to do simple tables. i say that style as i imagine you don't want people embedding html etc

eg

||date||ground||team||
|27 feb|away|chelsea|
|7 mar|home|spurs|

Do you mean for formatting? You can use the (code) tags for that, no?
Code:
Team   Pld   Pts
City   38    84
Chel   38    82
Utd    38    81

cyberblue said:
What the Fu*k is an avatar ?
It's a pesonal picture of your choice that would be displayed where your name and location etc are. I too like the cleaner look.

Duphrates said:
It would be great if you could also alter the 'quote' button to say 'Are you sure you want to quote the whole post and not edit it to the relevant bits so that we don't get 2000 word quotes with the word 'this' posted underneath?' :)
That would be one heck of a big button!

I like the odd requests we get on here from opposition fans asking us to fill in questionaires about the game, the season so far, prospects etc. What about a page [not in the forum] where fans could log into the fill in these questions. It's one of my favourite features of the match day programme as well as I do like to hear other fans views.

I like the "Other football" forum idea too.

Duphrates said:
Lord BLue said:

eg

||date||ground||team||
|27 feb|away|chelsea|
|7 mar|home|spurs|

Do you mean for formatting? You can use the (code) tags for that, no?
Code:
Team   Pld   Pts
City   38    84
Chel   38    82
Utd    38    81

yes i did, and thanks for that mate

Sean

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.