New song for Foden

now then now then guys n gals, straight in at number 1 Here’s Tuerts effort and it’s a version of Chesney Hawkes “one and only” shite hit.
Take it away…..

Phil is the one and Only
and everybody can surely see
Phil is the one and only
And he’ll always be at Man City.

This is my best effort so don’t treat me like a rag with leprosy (again)

we need a new song for phil
and i think the mario song would be fantastic

Ooooooo phillip foden a false 9 striker

and away we go come bluemooners let get it done
To I love you baby..

Do do, do do, do do do do do, da do do do do dooo...

We love Phil Foden, if it's quite alright, oh Philip Foden, makes your defence look shite, oh Phillip Foden, he is one of our owwwn

Oh Philip Foden, he fucking hates the rags, oh Philip Foden, plays anywhere still bags, oh Philip Foden, he is one of our owwwn

Nowt to do with Phil but….

Champions again ole, ole
It doesn’t mean as much ole ole,
Fuckin’ simpleton, ole ole
Champions again, champions again, champions again ole, ole.

Hope we get this going today!

Last edited:
Chants are started on the coaches and on the concourses. Tomorrow at the Coach Wrecking cunts could be the day Foden finally gets his deserved chant, which is long overdue. Please God, let’s hope it’s not “He’s one of our own… I fucking hate that chant.

The Balotelli chant on the train was fucking epic!

12 years ago. 2.5mill views.

Watch it all, it goes quietish eventually, 2 lads keep it going, then it gets loud as fuck. :-)

Ooooohh he's Phil Foden
He's a Sniper,
You're in his sights
His left is a weapon, it's an AK 47
When he pulls the trigger its like fookin' Armageddon..

Ooohh he's Phil Foden..........

To the Balotelli chant !! be awesome to hear this, hope someone on the train, coach or Concourse sees this :)

Last edited:
At the game last night and when Foden scored his "patrick" all we had was a cheer and clap.
Can't believe we haven't got a song for him, made me think of this one my mate came up with a while ago:

(to Oasis - Champagne Supernova)

Someday you might find him,
In between the back lines,
The Stockport Iniesta flying high.
Someday you might find him,
The Greatest Blue of all time,
He’s the Stockport Iniesta,
The City Supernova in the sky.

Might need a tweak but it's pretty good..thoughts?

Fo Fo Foden's magic
You know oh oh...............

to a tune by either leo sayer or that bloke with the hat and pigeons?
That was Pilot, a great 70s Scottish pop band fronted by David Paton. Also had the incredible Ian Bairnson on guitar.. if I recall correctly, he picked using an old sixpenny piece. For sure, he created one of the greatest guitar solos ever at the end of 'Wuthering Heights' by Kate Bush!

That was Pilot, a great 70s Scottish pop band fronted by David Paton. Also had the incredible Ian Bairnson on guitar.. if I recall correctly, he picked using an old sixpenny piece. For sure, he created one of the greatest guitar solos ever at the end of 'Wuthering Heights' by Kate Bush!
Great stuff John. Thanks for that
Thought it was Gilbert O'Sullivan.

To the Mancini comes from Italy tune

Phil Foden ooooohhh
Phil Foden ooooohhh
His mum is hard as fuck
His son ……….

Need some help with last line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.