New Song for next season - 1894 Group ?

The 1984 (juniors) were singing a David Silva song from a Stones Roses tune at the Porto game.....sounded good but can't remember it now.

Ric said:
The day this starts getting sung at CIty is the day I walk away from football.

Good job you weren't on the platform at Hebden Bridge prior to Burnley away this season - pretty much everyone was singing it!

We've got Frank Lampard, Frank Lampard, Frank Lampard
He's taking us to Berlin, to Berlin, to Berlin
And that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it
In fact we fucking love it!!......

The 'Only One City' song has been taking off quite well and getting plenty of usage... only problem is it's the exact same tune as Silva's song, so Silva is going to need a new song (or the "David Silva's f*cking magic" one heard last season but not at the ground this year).

We sang the Frank Lampard version at every away game after Roma until we got knocked out by Barcelona. It was almost non-stop at Leicester away.

blue b4 the moon said:
The 1984 (juniors) were singing a David Silva song from a Stones Roses tune at the Porto game.....sounded good but can't remember it now.

It's been around for a few seasons now, gets sung reasonably regularly at away games amongst my mates, especially whilst travelling and in the pubs beforehand but rarely gets going in the ground.

So let me put you in the picture,
let me show you what i mean,
David Silva's Fucking magic,
He's the best we've ever seen.
You can play him on the left,
You can play him on the right,
'cos that boy David Silva,
he is fucking Dynamite.

blue b4 the moon said:

The Silva version is great, but some muppet has changed the words to Brandon Barker.

And if there's one thing I fucking hate (possibly even more than the song in the OP) it's when we have a song for one player and then people start singing it about someone else. Classic example of this is when people started a song about Micah Richards to the Balotelli song and included the line, "he doesn't play for England because Capello is a twat". A more recent example is that tripe about Wilfried Bony and Shetland ponies. At Everton away when I heard this I was close to evacuating the stadium and finding a large rock, rope and locating the Mersey.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I hear the "we'll follow" song about 20 times at every FC Dallas match here in the States. It's an abomination. My season tickets are as far away from that singing section and drum line as possible. It still does my head in. At least the football is getting better.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
personally i think we should just bring back old songs and songs that are dying out for example

we are city super city
You are my city. my only city

also we don't seem to sing any songs about manchester anymore we need to bring them back.

Tiptoe through the Kippax being my personal "old school" fave..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.