New Song for next season - 1894 Group ?

jrb said:
I having this f***er!

Been banging on about it for ages. Don't think I've seen it over here yet. Another Poznan-esc rip-off. ;-)

Going to try and get it going next season, 700 doing that in blocks 115 and 114 will look great. (where's my megaphone!" :-) )

30 seconds in. You may have to skip the add.

"We are City and we come from Manchester, we are City, na, na, na narrr!"

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btGAEg55NT8[/video]

Yes please! I'm all in for bringing this to south stand!

"Since I was young, I followed on..."

Is another one to be left to League One clubs please. We've got some great songs that never get sung, we don't need to resort to ripping off the Palace fans who, in turn, are ripping of videos they've seen on youtube.

Fucking no chance.

We won't ever sing that as we're not being followed by a bunch of drips.

dannybcity said:

Is another one to be left to League One clubs please. We've got some great songs that never get sung, we don't need to resort to ripping off the Palace fans who, in turn, are ripping of videos they've seen on youtube.

Some lads were singing it at the Porto EDS game!

dannybcity said:

File alongside "Everywhere we go".

It's great to be interested in new songs and improving the atmosphere, but at the moment there's a homogenisation of clubs with everyone singing the same stuff. We can do better.

Rorz88 said:
This is directed to the 1894 group mainly, but would like the opinion of others too. Im all for improving the atmosphere at the Etihad and think the song the Palace fans sing (think it was nicked from a German club) would be good. They sing:

We love you, We love you, We love you...
And when you play,
We follow, We follow, We follow...
'Cause we support
The Palace, The Palace, The Palace...
And that's the way
We like it, We like it, We like it...

Oooohhhhwwwoooooaaaaoooaaaahhhhhhh.....
Oooohhhhwwwoooooaaaaoooaaaahhhhhhh.....

Obviously we would change the words slightly but if you type in 'we love you song by crystal palace' you will find it on YouTube.

Great song for the atmosphere, what we think ?

This a fucking great idea!!

We should have goal music too! "Glad all over" every time we score would get the place rocking

And a band! we really need a trumpet band to play the Great Escape

*begins self harming.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.