New songs needed

Newcastle have just pinched all of our songs.

They sing this, they sing ‘Bernardoooo’ for Gordon, they sing ‘City’s won three in a row’ and another one I can’t remember off the top of my head.

They have nicked a load of our songs. However we came up with all of these great songs during and after the champions league final, but we don’t sing any of them

I can’t believe the treble, treble chant hasn’t got going. Just won the treble and the champions league and we don’t sing about it.. It’s like we need stoke or Leicester away to get songs going.

We can surely get this going. We could with the 1894 group or someone online to share them.

Last edited:
Think it’s already been mentioned on ere before (the song) but the golf fans at last weeks Ryder cup singing the cranberries hit Zombie about Rory Mcllroy was actually quite menacing & can be adapted for most players, but especially Rodri

Think it’s already been mentioned on ere before (the song) but the golf fans at last weeks Ryder cup singing the cranberries hit Zombie about Rory Mcllroy was actually quite menacing & can be adapted for most players, but especially Rodri

I might have been on to something….

I go out of my body and become a ZOMBIE in games, says Erling Haaland as he explains his 'addiction' to scoring goals

If I can't have you
I don't want nobody, City
If I can't have you, uh-huh-oh
If I can't have you
I don't want nobody, City

Yvonne Elliman -- If I Can´t Have You​

Reactions: CC1
They have nicked a load of our songs. However we came up with all of these great songs during and after the champions league final, but we don’t sing any of them

I can’t believe the treble, treble chant hasn’t got going. Just won the treble and the champions league and we don’t sing about it.. It’s like we need stoke or Leicester away to get songs going.

We can surely get this going. We could with the 1894 group or someone online to share them.
Indeed, great chant

Heard this song yesterday for first time in years when getting a haircut
Have written a city chant to it
To the tune of Lemon Tree by Fools Garden

I wonder how, I wonder why, yesterday you told me about Sun Jihai
And all that I can see is just Manuel Akanji
Beating the reds into the ground
Glazers here for ten more years to keep them down
And all that I can see, is just another Manuel Akanji

I was at a birthday party on Saturday and they played 'We built this City' by Starship.

What popped into my head was...

We built this city
We built this city on Rodri's goal
Built this city
We built this city on Rodri's goal

Unfinished but it's a catchy song and became an earworm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.