New stadium name and shirt sponsor with Etihad struggling at the moment?

Story of my life Seb!
:-(

I actually am; two weeks parole from my life sentence!
:-)
Then I am very envious—where have they let you off to with your tag?

I’m currently serving my sentence for another three weeks before a near month-long jaunt through Denmark, Germany, France, and finally (gulp) Switzerland (where I will be spending probably far too much time the missus’ family). Unfortunately, I have to infrequently serve bits of time whilst abroad, as they’ve got no one that can take care of my kitchen duties.

Then I am very envious—where have they let you off to with your tag?

I’m currently serving my sentence for another three weeks before a near month-long jaunt through Denmark, Germany, France, and finally (gulp) Switzerland (where I will be spending probably far too much time the missus’ family). Unfortunately, I have to infrequently serve bits of time whilst abroad, as they’ve got no one that can take care of my kitchen duties.
Not going anywhere this summer, I've dropped anchor. One or two bits and pieces to do around chez harri.

Not going anywhere this summer, I've dropped anchor. One or two bits and pieces to do around chez harri.
I am sure Chez Harri is a tranquil and rejevunating place to recharge before the rigours of the new season set upon us.

Long may our connection with the "Oil Magnets" continue...........always gives me great satisfaction to think that every time a Rag fills his car with petrol, he is putting money into City's coffers!

Any rumors on the new kit deal? Nike knows we are going to need more than Spuds and Chelsea..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.