New striker?

Seems clear that Haaland is waiting a year for a big auction. I hope we don't touch that with a 100ft barge pole cos it'll just be another saga that we don't close.

What I don’t understand is that we didn’t move on when it was clear that Levy didn’t want to negotiate

Tbf that's often a negotiating tactic and he has a history of saying that then changing his mind.

The only option I can see is that we tell Jesus to forget about playing on the wing and he now is our number 1 striker

Torres not good enough, Delap not ready, False 9 won't work again its been sussed
No Jesus need a chance in the wings. I think we need sterling

Awful transfer window obviously still time to bring people in,every time we win the league there is too much high fives and back slapping,and not concentrating on strengthening the squad,we knew we needed a striker,the media knew the club knew but they decided not to bring one in,but it’s alright we can play the false 9 maybe we might try ederson as a striker ffs ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.