New striker?

He has good technical ability, reasonable pace, decent in the air and when he was young, I really thought he would be something special. He never really kicked on though and has never been consistent enough. Not sure if it's a mentality problem or if he just isn't as good as I thought he would be.

He's a nice bloke and I hope he does well but he's not the one for us.
He is very consistent in the national team. Even long before the EURO, he always looks like the best ST in the world when I see him play for Czech republic but you are right that his team form is not that consistent.

He is very consistent in the national team. Even long before the EURO, he always looks like the best ST in the world when I see him play for Czech republic but you are right that his team form is not that consistent.

He's never really done it for the national team either before the Euros. A 1 goal in every 2 games sort of player at international level and those goals were pretty much all against poor opposition.

I like him and he's a nice bloke but he's not shown that he's got it at our level yet. I hope his performances at the Euros may give him the belief and/or determination to kick on and achieve his potential but I wouldn't be trying to sign him right now.

fuck it, I’ll throw my hat in the ring. I’ve taken on penalty in my life and scored it so there’s your 100% penalty record.

I’m home grown, and willing to take a small contract of £5,000 a week till I justify a bigger one.

what’s the club got to lose?

fuck it, I’ll throw my hat in the ring. I’ve taken on penalty in my life and scored it so there’s your 100% penalty record.

I’m home grown, and willing to take a small contract of £5,000 a week till I justify a bigger one.

what’s the club got to lose?

Sorry mate you don’t have a release clause

I tried to tell my company i needed one but they said they’d go out a gentlemen’s agreement to let me go and that I didn’t need one.
This isn’t fair!

It would probably be best if you don’t show up to work on time then insist you were always going to come to work and that you love your job when questioned. That’ll show them you mean business and surely drag them to the negotiating table

It would probably be best if you don’t show up to work on time then insist you were always going to come to work and that you love your job when questioned. That’ll show them you mean business and surely drag them to the negotiating table
Just hope my brother Charlie Deano doesn’t say anything stupid at my wedding

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.