New striker?

Doubt it, do we really need to replace Kun or Jesus? We have scored 102 goals this season

We’re blessed with goals all over the midfield and wingers. We will only get one season from Kun and his fitness recovery etc is a gamble now (like the Vinnie scenario) Jesus still has to stay fit and prove himself (like the Stones scenario) Istory says we must get cover the striker we need any way is a Dzeko Negredo someone to be on the end of crosses. All the games we lost (lost our title) were result of in the main going behind to resolute defending and we resorted to launching the ball to the Invisible Man.......I’m not a fan....he didn’t rise to the occasions

100 goals or not we didn't win the league because we couldn't score enough in the games that we dropped points in so I hope we get a striker and ditch Mahrez who doesn't contribute enough imo.
Some (well those with brain cells) would argue that City lost the League because they conceded too many goals.

This window in particular I really think we should be prioritizing defense over a striker. Matches like Norwich, Wolves Away, and Chelsea Away highlight this I think.

Attack is the best form of defense in many cases.

Then again maybe the problem wasn't the lack of the perfect striker (besides Aguero) but our midfield and fullbacks (Gundogan, Walker, etc) not adding the missing x factor to the attack.

Whatever it was imo its not going to be fixed by a CB alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.