New striker?

Thanks for your comments and your opinions. You are welcome to them as I hope you agree that I am welcome to mine, even if we don’t agree. Ps I won’t take your advice to “give my head a wobble” but thanks for it.

Don’t take it badly, We all need to give our heads a wobble at times. Me included.

We know when we need to do it when we start flapping about things like our manager leaving at the end of his extended contract and the ability of the most successful Premier League club of the last decade to recruit in 2 years time.

You should note that Pep will have been with us longer than anywhere else and recall that we were recruiting without issue and winning stuff under Mancini and Pellegrini.

0_GettyImages-1331303949.jpg

Superstardom beckons...

Put all our eggs in the Kane basket despite - as Pep confirmed today - Levy never opening the door for us to even talk about bidding.

We usually have a plan B in situations like this so we'll see what happens between now and Tuesday but most probably fuck all.

I'm more annoyed at the fact we have the world's greatest manager and we're giving him another season without a finisher despite him openly saying in press conferences and interviews that we need one.

I like Torres so we'll see if he does well and it might force us to thrust Delap into the mix. Could be a blessing but a fortunate one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.