New striker?

We’ll go back in for Kane next summer.
I agree, and like I've said before with Kane's tweet, he said I'm staying at Spurs " this summer" when he could of said I'm staying with Spurs, or my commitment is with Spurs, this summer means to me IMHO that he still wants out, at least the rags cannot go in for him and will be tied up for a couple of years paying wages haha. We wanted Kane so much I don't think it is over :)

for me it has to be Haaland....but I think next summer will be the time to get him...

However there will be lots of others after him and we arent reknowned for getting the big transfers over the line

If this window is anything to go by, we are wasting our time. He will want enormous amounts of money which we won’t pay. I would hate to see us spend all window chasing him, only to see us gazumped again. We need a more realistic target which, IMO, means an established but unhappy striker or take a punt on someone with potential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.