new survey - are the club prepared to listen?

njmcfc1894

born longsight,live blackley,s/ticket block 118
Just checked my emails,city have sent out a survey on pricing at city,i put in one of the comment boxes that football as a whole is losing touch with the common man,also after 20 years are clubs gonna finally bring prices down now the massive tv deal is coming in? (we know the answer)

Are club listening or seeing How far they can push our loyalty?

I've filled mine in and reckon from the tone of the questions that we will see a very big rise in the price of season cards but will include (some) cup games to justify the rise

I hope that everyone fills it in and says we don't want this nor any other gimmicks but just want a cheap season card with no frills?

alib said:
I've filled mine in and reckon from the tone of the questions that we will see a very big rise in the price of season cards but will include (some) cup games to justify the rise

I hope that everyone fills it in and says we don't want this nor any other gimmicks but just want a cheap season card with no frills?

This was always going to happen and I think it’s a decent idea… add £100 to each season card and that’s cup games sorted in Fa cup and capital one cup until the quarter finals and champions league games in the group stage.. if we are planning on a 60k stadium it makes sense… some people will like it some won’t

nows your chance to point out costs and the agresive stewarding from showsec,bar prices abd dare i say the paper towels in the toilets

sergiokun said:
alib said:

This was always going to happen and I think it’s a decent idea… add £100 to each season card and that’s cup games sorted in Fa cup and capital one cup until the quarter finals and champions league games in the group stage.. if we are planning on a 60k stadium it makes sense… some people will like it some won’t

And what if we are drawn away in the FA and Capital One Cup?

sergiokun said:
alib said:

You must have had a different survey to me, mine asked if I would consider having the prices ADDED to my ticket for 1 CC game, 1 FAC game, and 3 European games, not that they would included in the new price.

It was always going to be another big increase I expect, whether you have cup tickets included or not, I've answered that I will only consider renewing, which is true, because it will depend on the renewal cost. The more that do that, the more likely the cost will be kept down, though I doubt they will anyway.

I'm afraid if the club decide to take the piss, then I'll not renew.

I have feared being priced out for a couple of years now, it will happen sooner or later, this survey is important, because I suspect it will dictate when. I have a price I won't go above, its not far away.

There was a KEY MISSING QUESTION, how much would I not be willing to go above, I suspect that they don't want to know the answer to that.

Impeccable said:
sergiokun said:
alib said:

as stated in the survey, in this instance the money would be credited to your account and used against future season card purchases

Putting up the price of season tickets and including cup ties in the price is worse than United's compulsory cup ticket purchasing scheme.

Impeccable said:
sergiokun said:
alib said:

You still get 3 champions league games, and i am sure you will get a few cup games mate

Any significant increase will see me bailing out along with two others.Over forty years regular match going will cease . I will be leaving it to the Tarquins and Hooray Henries as they will be more suited to the sterile shite that Sky have created and I believe we will not be the only ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.