new survey - are the club prepared to listen?

I don’t think the club will slam loads more money onto our season tickets, they are just looking at options and whatever they do people won’t be happy and some will

as stated in the survey, in this instance the money would be credited to your account and used against future season card purchases

why the fuck cant you just buy a season ticket , why fuck about with it , if people want cup tickets let them buy them . we are slowly but surly turning to the way the rags are made to buy season tickets

borninm14 said:
Any significant increase will see me bailing out along with two others.Over forty years regular match going will cease . I will be leaving it to the Tarquins and Hooray Henries as they will be more suited to the sterile shite that Sky have created and I believe we will not be the only ones.

me too, maybe the time is here for sky or streaming with a beer in hand, if they add any cup games i'm off

BRUVS N BLUE said:
as stated in the survey, in this instance the money would be credited to your account and used against future season card purchases

why the fuck cant you just buy a season ticket , why fuck about with it , if people want cup tickets let them buy them . we are slowly but surly turning to the way the rags are made to buy season tickets

Why do people keep saying we are turning into the rags… no we are not, the club are looking at options to get people into cup games it seems, people want 60k stadium yet we only get 30k on cup games, the club will never win because it suits some people like myself but must be a pain for others

the club use surveys like these to justify changes they make then they can say "we consulted the fans "?

however they never publish the results which leads me to believe they will do what they regardless of how many fans don't agree

btw if the club include cup games we'll soon have season ticket prices like Arsenal (who also include cup games in their season tickets) and I like many others will be priced out and resort to watching on tv

sergiokun said:
BRUVS N BLUE said:

Why do people keep saying we are turning into the rags… no we are not, the club are looking at options to get people into cup games it seems, people want 60k stadium yet we only get 30k on cup games, the club will never win because it suits some people like myself but must be a pain for others

cant speak for other people but the reason i dont attend many cup games is that i cant afford it , its a struggle as it is buying 3 season tickets , if they forced cup games on me , that would it for me . game over . its wrong .

BRUVS N BLUE said:
sergiokun said:
BRUVS N BLUE said:

cant speak for other people but the reason i dont attend many cup games is that i cant afford it , its a struggle as it is buying 3 season tickets , if they forced cup games on me , that would it for me . game over . its wrong .

Fair play mate but the club are going to look at the bigger picture.. it’s a shame if people don’t renew because of it, I work till 7 each day on weekdays so I haven’t gone to any champions league games this year witch I am gutted about, but next season I will be back on cup scheme so it works well for me. hope the club sort something that suits everyone but doubt it

Those that can will,Those that can't will not.

These are the cold hard facts of life which is shit because when it comes to City we are all in the same boat supporting wise but not financially wise.

I paid £550 for mine this season and have saved around £190 in 20p's and £1 coins twds next years.

The problem is for the fans that don't renew there will always be someone to step into their shoes. This is why stadium expansion is absolutely critical so prices can be kept at a level where fans can still afford to go.

Let's just say they bung my card up to £700 next season-that is an average of £36 per game which is still very very good value. If they add in a few cup games and CL games then I can't see many complaining because it will bring the average cost down even more.

As I said-next season will be very very interesting re season card pricing.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Those that can will,Those that can't will not.

These are the cold hard facts of life which is shit because when it comes to City we are all in the same boat supporting wise but not financially wise.

I paid £550 for mine this season and have saved around £190 in 20p's and £1 coins twds next years.

The problem is for the fans that don't renew there will always be someone to step into their shoes. This is why stadium expansion is absolutely critical so prices can be kept at a level where fans can still afford to go.

Let's just say they bung my card up to £700 next season-that is an average of £36 per game which is still very very good value. If they add in a few cup games and CL games then I can't see many complaining because it will bring the average cost down even more.

As I said-next season will be very very interesting re season card pricing.
£36 a game does not represent good value. It's way too dear. If they had cup games on to the season ticket they have brought in a compulsory cup purchasing scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.