new survey - are the club prepared to listen?

Tottenham have a similar season ticket scheme that includes a certain number of home cup matches.
A lad I work with has a season ticket for WHL and he was talking about this a couple of weeks ago. Because Spurs were knocked out away from home early doors in one of the cups, it will be added free next season

Gingers Dad said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Those that can will,Those that can't will not.

These are the cold hard facts of life which is shit because when it comes to City we are all in the same boat supporting wise but not financially wise.

I paid £550 for mine this season and have saved around £190 in 20p's and £1 coins twds next years.

The problem is for the fans that don't renew there will always be someone to step into their shoes. This is why stadium expansion is absolutely critical so prices can be kept at a level where fans can still afford to go.

Let's just say they bung my card up to £700 next season-that is an average of £36 per game which is still very very good value. If they add in a few cup games and CL games then I can't see many complaining because it will bring the average cost down even more.

As I said-next season will be very very interesting re season card pricing.
£36 a game does not represent good value. It's way too dear. If they had cup games on to the season ticket they have brought in a compulsory cup purchasing scheme.

£36, its debateable if its dear or not, its a lot to fork out upfront its not a lot if your going to one match in three, it sounds as if the club are looking into there own finance options as the questionare askes how would you feel paying your card off over 12 month,city hold the trump card as they could allways switch it off if you dont keep up payments, sounds like a major hike in costs to me if they go down this road

The questions. In order.

Thinking ahead to the end of the season, do you think you will renew your Season Ticket?

When you renew your Season Ticket, do you intend to remain as a Platinum member?
There are three tiers of membership - Gold, Platinum and Superbia.

How interested would you be in purchasing your Season Ticket on a monthly interest free payment plan which spreads the cost evenly over a year?

Would you consider purchasing a Season Ticket that included in it the cost of the following cup tickets for matches played at Etihad Stadium?
The cost of cup match tickets would be added to the total cost of your Season Ticket. You would receive a credit against the cost of your next Season Ticket for any matches not played at home but included in the price

As well as your own, how many Season Tickets are you typically responsible for buying each season?
Enter a numeric value in the space provided (e.g. "2")
(questions are linked)
Looking at the list of options, when in 2013 would you prefer to renew your Season Ticket?

Have you been to a cup match at Etihad Stadium so far this season (Capital One Cup or UEFA Champions League)?

Which of the following membership benefits included in the cost of your Season Ticket is the most important to you?(included the options in this question)

Please select one answer only

Flight discounts with Etihad Airways
500 auction credits
Access to the Ticket Exchange
None of the benefits are important to me
10% hospitality discount
Loyalty points
Membership gift pack
10% retail discount
Clever card Clever card

What additional benefits should we add to your membership to make it better for you?

To ensure that we continue to offer value for money we would like to ask you a series of questions about the price of tickets for cup matches.

At what price on the scale below would you consider a match ticket for your usual seat as cheap?
£5 £10 £15 £20
£25 £30 £35 £40
£45 £50 £55 £60
£65 £70 £75 £80

At what price on the scale below would you consider a match ticket for your usual seat as expensive but worth considering?
£15 £20 £25 £30
£35 £40 £45 £50
£55 £60 £65 £70
£75 £80 £85 £90

At what price on the scale below would you consider a match ticket for your usual seat as so expensive that you would not consider buying one?
£15 £20 £25 £30
£35 £40 £45 £50
£55 £60 £65 £70
£75 £80 £85 £90
£95 £100

At what price on the scale below would you consider a match ticket for your usual seat as so cheap you wouldn't believe it was true?
£5 £10 £15 £20
£25 £30 £35 £40
£45 £50 £55 £60
£65 £70

At any point during the season so far, have you used the Ticket Exchange to buy or sell tickets?

Thank you for completing our survey.

When you click submit you will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a Mancini scarf.

The clun must be skint. You can buy one of those Bobby Manc scarfs for £8 in the Souvenier Store. ;-)

I pay for myself and my grandson's st plus we are in all cup schemes. Because I consider the concessional prices reasonable I can afford to join the schemes. I like the choice that I decide that I wish to join not like at OT where it is forced upon you and I would hate to be forced to have that option removed. I would like to see a scheme where ones st is reduced over a certain period of time, on the line of no claims for motor insurance. Ideally we would all like the price frozen but in the real world this will not happen.

What additional benefits should we add to your membership to make it better for you?

I put a food and drink(inc Alcohol) discount for season ticket holders. 10%? (selfish b****** jrb)

I think they must be considering an interest free season ticket payment option. This is a great idea and good on City for thinking about it. At £715 including cup schemes it's a lot of money in one go. Imagine if you got value gold for £300 and had ten months interest free to pay for it. Surely no club in the land could compete with that as being A) value for money and B) supporter friendly.

They won't have to worry about people not keeping up the payments because they'll just de-activate the card if payments are not kept up.

jrb said:

I put a food and drink(inc Alcohol) discount for season ticket holders. 10%? (selfish b****** jrb)

jeeeez i can see the que's now imagine having to produce your card for discount the staff behind the bars would just scratch there heads they dont have the inteligence to deal with this

The club will always look to move forward as that's what the owners want and I think we will just have to live with that however they have to remember who and where the fan base comes from as tourists and day trippers come and go but the majority are still local just hope the club remembers that

marco said:
jrb said:

jeeeez i can see the que's now imagine having to produce your card for discount the staff behind the bars would just scratch there heads they dont have the inteligence to deal with this

Lol so true

jrb said:

Considering how long it already takes to get served, imagine what it'd be like after you've ordered they took your card and swiped it, then pressed another button so the discount would be applied. Then you've got the card that won't swipe and the staff are fucking about cleaning the strip
I gave up trying to be served in City square against Villa at quarter past two as the bar was six deep. If they were trying tp apply a discount, it would be a real Fred Karnos

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.