New Tatt.

Phil Meup said:
Sheikh said:
I think we should all put money to getting '9/11 was an inside job' on the other side of the neck.
Everyone knows 9/11 WAS an inside job.
Not everyone knows Devo.

There's a good reason that not everyone knows Devo ;-)

mackenzie said:
Phil Meup said:
Sheikh said:
I think we should all put money to getting '9/11 was an inside job' on the other side of the neck.
Not everyone knows Devo.

I'd never heard of them, and I suspect a large percentage of the population hasn't. It would be a shame if people thought he was declaring that he was 'definitely mongoloid'

Fair play though Buzzer, I'm not a fan of tats, especially on the neck, face or hands, but it's your body.

stony said:
mackenzie said:
Phil Meup said:
Not everyone knows Devo.

I'd never heard of them, and I suspect a large percentage of the population hasn't. It would be a shame if people thought he was declaring that he was 'definitely mongoloid'

Fair play though Buzzer, I'm not a fan of tats, especially on the neck, face or hands, but it's your body.

Hhaha proper pmsl here mate... well the song could be portrayed in such different ways, i mean is the mongoloid worse off? are we not all mongoloids? are going forwrds or backwards as a human race? i could go on.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:10 pm --<br /><br />
mackenzie said:
Phil Meup said:
Sheikh said:
Not everyone knows Devo.

Watch it Flossy.

buzzer1 said:
stony said:
mackenzie said:

Hhaha proper pmsl here mate... well the song could be portrayed in such different ways, i mean is the mongoloid worse off? are we not all mongoloids? are going forwrds or backwards as a human race? i could go on.

-- Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:10 pm --

mackenzie said:
Phil Meup said:
Not everyone knows Devo.

Watch it Flossy.

Hahaha!
I just remember Devo being there just outside the mainstream and then Whip It charting. Liked it at the time but not held up well 30 years later IMHO.

buzzer1 said:
Blue Maverick said:
Just had my daughters name done on my inner bicep, probably one of the worst pains I've experienced, that on the neck looks fucking awful tbh and must have hurt like hell.

Awful, well mate each to their own and yip, it hurt but not as much as the inner bicep, that is pure pain so im led to believe. Just as an aside, i don't see the point of having something hidden away, if yer gonna do it then do it proper,. RE my nek, if it said something more pc friendly or like a kids name etc then i think it wouldn't have such a bad response, i mean mongoloid is so called not nice huh,.. each to their own though hey:)
Sorry came across as a bit of a twat there I meant the positioning on your neck as been a bad place but that's just my personal view, each to their own.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Not sure what to make of it really. If buzzer wants it and likes it though thats all that matters

Indeed bluesy.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:36 pm --<br /><br />
mackenzie said:
buzzer1 said:
stony said:

Hhaha proper pmsl here mate... well the song could be portrayed in such different ways, i mean is the mongoloid worse off? are we not all mongoloids? are going forwrds or backwards as a human race? i could go on.

-- Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:10 pm --

mackenzie said:

Watch it Flossy.

Hahaha!
I just remember Devo being there just outside the mainstream and then Whip It charting. Liked it at the time but not held up well 30 years later IMHO.

They were the fluid in the Punk Animal bag and Whip It was just the commercial one, they did tonnes better Macker.

1961_vintage said:
buzzer1 said:
1961_vintage said:
What's it about -a band or something?

Finest band in the history of life.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRrISZAF7lo[/youtube]

Lol - no denying it buzzer you are fucking unique!

You are one screaming nutjob if I ever did see one.

Your body,your choice mate,fair play if thats what makes you tick and,ultimately,happy.

Genuine question,what does your employer think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.