New Tatt.

stony said:
karen7 said:
buzzer1 said:
Yeah the guy said the ribs were very bad. What you got, trailing stem and flowers?

God no! none of that dolphin type rubbish,good meaty stuff,just sat 9hrs straight for a portrait of my mum,she hates it along with all the others,but she is 80 so i let her off

Doesn't it put your husband off his stroke to see the mother in law scowling at him everytime he's banging away.

Good question,he says no!

karen7 said:
stony said:
karen7 said:
God no! none of that dolphin type rubbish,good meaty stuff,just sat 9hrs straight for a portrait of my mum,she hates it along with all the others,but she is 80 so i let her off

Doesn't it put your husband off his stroke to see the mother in law scowling at him everytime he's banging away.

Good question,he says no!
Is that a good or a bad thing?

andyhinch said:
buzzer1 said:
andyhinch said:
I've been think about a new one for a year or so, just not decided what.

Design it yourself hinchy and go for it.
Has to be city orientated its the only constant in my life, I don't do design, oh hang on a minute that's my job, Sellafield pile chimneys it is then.

haha noooooooooo, there was a poster on here that posted a Tatt of a giant maine road on his/someones back, it was pure pure awesome was that.

Just had my daughters name done on my inner bicep, probably one of the worst pains I've experienced, that on the neck looks fucking awful tbh and must have hurt like hell.

Blue Maverick said:
Just had my daughters name done on my inner bicep, probably one of the worst pains I've experienced, that on the neck looks fucking awful tbh and must have hurt like hell.

Awful, well mate each to their own and yip, it hurt but not as much as the inner bicep, that is pure pain so im led to believe. Just as an aside, i don't see the point of having something hidden away, if yer gonna do it then do it proper,. RE my nek, if it said something more pc friendly or like a kids name etc then i think it wouldn't have such a bad response, i mean mongoloid is so called not nice huh,.. each to their own though hey:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.