New Tatt.

Didsbury Dave said:
buzzer1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Plenty of people lie on their deathbeds and feel regret about things they haven't done: it might be Getting married, having kids, travelling the world, pursuing a different career, staying in touch with loved ones etc

But I really don't believe any of them lament the fact that they didn't get the word 'mongoloid' tattooed in giant letters on their neck.

You're not harming anyone else I suppose, but Jesus fucking Christ,mate, save us the 'I'm a free man' lectures, please.

Jesus christ, you really do epitomise this place, what a pathetic comment and i would tell you to just fuk off but i aint like that. Let me tell you Mr.Moon that it was not a lecture but just a word of advice to basically fuk em all as you are a longtime dead, ONLY YOU WOULD TAKE MY POST AS ANYTHING OTHER. Also it was not my message to say that people will be gutted not to have the word MONGOLOID tattoed on their nek, again only you would take it as that. You really are a pedant of the highest order and posters such as the like of you is the reason people don't frequent the forum anymore or just simply call the place Bluemoan. Over and out.
All the best, Buzzer,"FREE MAN".

-- Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:21 pm --

rick773 said:
You think anyone is about to die and thinks "fuck if I wouldn't have got this neck tattoo I coulda got an awesome middle management job, and that old woman that gave me a dirty look in tesco would have smiled at me"? life sucks if getting some bands song tattoo'd on your neck makes it more enjoyable fuck it.

Exactly mate, unreal the thought process of some people huh:/.
You certainly are a long time dead. And you're a long time alive too.

And for the rest of your life 99% of the people who look at you will think 'what a fool'.

As I say, it's no skin of my nose or anybody else's. Do want you want with your body and your life. What I find a bit tragic is your insinuation that this tattoo represents some kind of rebellion, throwing off the shackles of society or other such nonsense. Your tattoo makes one statement only: this man is daft.

In your opinion Dave. You do come across as an uppity fucknut at times. The tattoo represents whatever it wants to represent to him. If it's 'no skin off your nose' then why comment?

Fair play buzzer. Not my cup of tea (tattoos) but each to their own.

speccybob 8 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
buzzer1 said:
Jesus christ, you really do epitomise this place, what a pathetic comment and i would tell you to just fuk off but i aint like that. Let me tell you Mr.Moon that it was not a lecture but just a word of advice to basically fuk em all as you are a longtime dead, ONLY YOU WOULD TAKE MY POST AS ANYTHING OTHER. Also it was not my message to say that people will be gutted not to have the word MONGOLOID tattoed on their nek, again only you would take it as that. You really are a pedant of the highest order and posters such as the like of you is the reason people don't frequent the forum anymore or just simply call the place Bluemoan. Over and out.

And for the rest of your life 99% of the people who look at you will think 'what a fool'.

As I say, it's no skin of my nose or anybody else's. Do want you want with your body and your life. What I find a bit tragic is your insinuation that this tattoo represents some kind of rebellion, throwing off the shackles of society or other such nonsense. Your tattoo makes one statement only: this man is daft.

In your opinion Dave. You do come across as an uppity fucknut at times. The tattoo represents whatever it wants to represent to him. If it's 'no skin off your nose' then why comment?

Fair play buzzer. Not my cup of tea (tattoos) but each to their own.

Cheers bob, you wanna have a quick go with Devo mate, ferocious band. As for DD, i was gonna suggest Troll but i think that is against the coc and well, you know. Peace man.

malg said:
Leave it alone Dave eh? There's absolutely no need for this thread to be derailed and descend into abuse - which it will as you are undoubtedly trying to rile Buzzer, and there really is no need. I don't think he's daft, I just think 'crack on fella, whatever makes you happy'. The tattoo is not for me, I don't have any at all, but I certainly wouldn't describe him as being 'daft'.

There are more deserving threads on this bloody place where people need to be put in their place. I can think of at least one poster who is worth following around if only to annoy him.......
He's put his tattoo up and asked for people's opinions. Don't start whinging because my opinion isn't 'what a guy'.

I honestly don't care what he or anyone else does if it harms no one. I wouldn't have mentioned it if I'd seen him in public. In fact I wouldn't have even commented on here were it not for the 'I'm not a sheep/you should all take a leaf out of my book' insinuations which some of you were letting go.

It's no biggie and I have no idea what kind of person buzzer is. I'm just commenting that what he has done has far reaching consequences and he might feel slightly more mature thoughts than 'you can all go fuck yourselves' in 30 years.

He wanted people's opinions. There's mine.

Didsbury Dave said:
buzzer1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Plenty of people lie on their deathbeds and feel regret about things they haven't done: it might be Getting married, having kids, travelling the world, pursuing a different career, staying in touch with loved ones etc

But I really don't believe any of them lament the fact that they didn't get the word 'mongoloid' tattooed in giant letters on their neck.

You're not harming anyone else I suppose, but Jesus fucking Christ,mate, save us the 'I'm a free man' lectures, please.

rick773 said:
You think anyone is about to die and thinks "fuck if I wouldn't have got this neck tattoo I coulda got an awesome middle management job, and that old woman that gave me a dirty look in tesco would have smiled at me"? life sucks if getting some bands song tattoo'd on your neck makes it more enjoyable fuck it.

You must be a right curtain twitching little woman you man, thats how you come across on here, someone like a Norris character, i won't even go over what i said as it's been done and i cannot be arsed, you may spend your life on bluemoon but i actually have a life.. as i said before, i am sure wumming and trolling is against the coc as that is all you seem to do on here, nobody can be that miserable and pedantic surely. Whats up, Mancini been fukd off... you bored now. Bed calls, Ta ta lad.

-- Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:16 pm --

mancitymick said:
Why did you not put "I am lacking a brain cell so i thought to put this tat on my neck" ?

Keyboard warriors are out tonight, fukin nonce.

-- Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:17 pm --

malg said:
mancitymick said:
Why did you not put "I am lacking a brain cell so i thought to put this tat on my neck" ?
Maybe a bit verbose?

Malg you can see the little woman for what he /they are, they just cannot leave be and as i said, keyboard warriors to a man/wanker. Best leave em to it mate, i am.

my post that has got dd crying lol.

Well matey when you are on that slab taking your last breath you will think WTF just happened, i shoulda coulda wou... to late. Listen i am not saying discharge your responsibilities ie job etc etc, not at all but just don't give a toss what people think of you as then life has got you on a butty, the other may i say 'Sheeple' have got you in the flock, as you know the slightest thing you do that is out of the so-called norm is frowned upon or ridiculed, just fuk THE LOT OF EM' MATE and then at least you can say you lived as you wanted to without physically harming a soul in the process as Karma is a be-atch. Be safe and be happy.

Fuk all up with that as there are plenty of sheeple that will get you in the flock the min you step out, that is all i was saying oh and not to give a flying fuk as long as you are not harming anyone.

Now read it Dave and jog on boy as you are clearly trying to derail a thread that i have had fun on, plenty of stick, laughs and PMs swapping numbers to set up a pint etc...just stroll on or something.

Buzzer it looks shit. BUT totally your choice and if that's what you want then fair play...

Just like to add if I had Oasis on my neck I would absoulutly be slaughtered on here !

Not my cup of tea tattooing your neck but each to their own if you like it, then fair play. I'm sure you really thought long and hard about bluemoon's opinion before you got it done!

Here's mine, part of a sleeve half way through

7XSPsTg.jpg

cCoLjAfl.jpg

5qI9E6cl.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.