New Tatt.

AntonDonJuan said:
Not my cup of tea tattooing your neck but each to their own if you like it, then fair play. I'm sure you really thought long and hard about bluemoon's opinion before you got it done!

Here's mine, part of a sleeve half way through

7XSPsTg.jpg

cCoLjAfl.jpg

5qI9E6cl.jpg
Are you a serial killer?

Markt85 said:
Buzzer it looks shit. BUT totally your choice and if that's what you want then fair play...

Just like to add if I had Oasis on my neck I would absoulutly be slaughtered on here !
And rightly so if it's not coupled with 'mongoloid'.

AntonDonJuan said:
Not my cup of tea tattooing your neck but each to their own if you like it, then fair play. I'm sure you really thought long and hard about bluemoon's opinion before you got it done!

7XSPsTg.jpg

cCoLjAfl.jpg

5qI9E6cl.jpg

Fair play ADJ, I always had you down as a rag that took it up the arse but I see I was wrong.

AntonDonJuan said:

cCoLjAfl.jpg

5qI9E6cl.jpg

Fucking hell Ant, I didn't know you were into Warcraft.

AntonDonJuan said:

7XSPsTg.jpg

cCoLjAfl.jpg

5qI9E6cl.jpg

I bet you were gutted when it came out in court that Justin Lee Collins is a bit of a wanker.

Was it too late to change it by then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.