New Tatt.

Get in buzz, must admit I've never heard of the band but I'm having one on my wrist of my favourite band.. Next time you come up, I wanna touch that bad boy.

buzzer1 said:
rickmcfc said:
Looks shit.

Sore like and i gotta say i luuurve it and really thats all that matters rickkkkeeyyyyyyyyy:), i will be adding a tad of colour to it and maybe an energy dome.

As long as you like it mate that's all that matter really.

Aphex said:
Get in buzz, must admit I've never heard of the band but I'm having one on my wrist of my favourite band.. Next time you come up, I wanna touch that bad boy.

Yeah mate i will defo be up sooooooon, deffo. Tbh mate it was gonna be Joy Division and Shadowplay but Devo are my love really and as i say i shoulda had a Gastric band oooops i mean a tribal around my arm lol.

-- Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:29 pm --

wayne71 said:
buzzer1 said:
rickmcfc said:
Looks shit.

Sore like and i gotta say i luuurve it and really thats all that matters rickkkkeeyyyyyyyyy:), i will be adding a tad of colour to it and maybe an energy dome.

As long as you like it mate that's all that matter really.

Bingoooooooo wayne maan and also my gorgeous mrs of course;).<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:30 pm --<br /><br />
Aphex said:

It's funny the PC brigade haven't had a to do yet, i will look forward greatly to that.

buzzer1 said:
1961_vintage said:
What's it about -a band or something?

Finest band in the history of life.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRrISZAF7lo[/youtube]

I used to like The Bay City Rollers many years ago. I'm so glad I never got a tatt done ;-)

FuZzY said:
buzzer1 said:
1961_vintage said:
What's it about -a band or something?

Finest band in the history of life.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRrISZAF7lo[/youtube]

I used to like The Bay City Rollers many years ago. I'm so glad I never got a tatt done ;-)

I was always a Slade and TRex girl myself ;-)

Devo are great, but wouldn't you be better off getting a plant pot/jelly mould for your head? You could even make one out of Bacofoil.

When you coming buzzer? You should stay over next time, saves all the travelling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.