New Tatt.

You see guys 65s pony tail thining hair still thinking its 1968 and the " summer of love "plonkers to a man, well sorry but fast forward 30 or so years and it will be "for twats see tatts".

dawlish dave said:
You see guys 65s pony tail thining hair still thinking its 1968 and the " summer of love "plonkers to a man, well sorry but fast forward 30 or so years and it will be "for twats see tatts".

Who gives a fuck what they look like as long as they're happy. Most old hippy types I've ever met have been pretty decent interesting people.

dawlish dave said:

Is it just me who read that to the "for mash get smash" tune

So, now you have the word Mongoloid permanently scarred onto your skin?

Not a fan of tattoos in general but this is baffling.

stony said:
dawlish dave said:

Is it just me who read that to the "for mash get smash" tune

Giggling away reading that to the "Smash" tune!

Buzzer... fair play lad. It's loud and proud.

Dunraven said:
Always thought Jocko Homo was a superior tune personally. Devo were weird sorts.

Mmm.....can't decide which I'd rather have tattooed on my neck - mongoloid, or homo. Could have one each side I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.