New Tatt.

Each to their own. Seen much worse, it's not a bad tatoo, just different.

Wow thats erm...very different. If you're happy with it then fair play mate.

Not a fan of tattoos myself, would never get one. Think the ones on show are even worse, particularly up near the face.

I wouldn't get a tattoo like that if someone paid me 10 million quid to have it done.

You on the other hand have paid for the privilege.

Each to their own I guess...

Aphex said:
When you coming buzzer? You should stay over next time, saves all the travelling.

That would seriously b the better option, the other option is i drive tbh which is also not a prob, we will have to sort it dude and ffs, get the lads into a devo track or two;), difficult without synth i know but......

-- Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:49 pm --

dawlish dave said:
You see guys 65s pony tail thining hair still thinking its 1968 and the " summer of love "plonkers to a man, well sorry but fast forward 30 or so years and it will be "for twats see tatts".

Wowser.

-- Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:50 pm --

wayne71 said:
dawlish dave said:
You see guys 65s pony tail thining hair still thinking its 1968 and the " summer of love "plonkers to a man, well sorry but fast forward 30 or so years and it will be "for twats see tatts".

Who gives a fuck what they look like as long as they're happy. Most old hippy types I've ever met have been pretty decent interesting people.

Sense AGAIN Wayno.

-- Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:50 pm --

t--pott said:
Nice 1 Buzz

Cheers T.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:53 pm --<br /><br />
Dunraven said:
Always thought Jocko Homo was a superior tune personally. Devo were weird sorts.

Couldn't have homo on my neck dude, did think like but noway. Strange pursuit was the choice but see the lyrics and it was a no no as certain folk woulda seen it as me being as the song says, even though i have been into that track since the age of 10 or 11.

bakerdave76 said:
Wow fucking wow get in there lad!

Haha dav.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:55 pm --<br /><br />
lostmyhouseski said:
Why those who don't have tattoos get so worked up about people who do have them I'll never understand. It's ludicrous. Nice one buzz

I know mate, thats what i always used to say to me mam when growing up beforte i had any tats, just leave em alone, they are happy:)

Johnsonontheleft said:
I wouldn't get a tattoo like that if someone paid me 10 million quid to have it done.

You on the other hand have paid for the privilege.

Each to their own I guess...

For £10m? Id have a dick tattooed on me napper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.