New themes and noises on match days

davymcfc said:
i reckon you have a point. we should all wax our asses at the side of the pitch as a pre match ritual.

Hand stand race down the side of the pitch all trying to keep up with the ball like gray hounds. 'that ud show em'.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahaa.

Hilarious.

How old did you say you are?

:o)

Mills-Mcfc said:
Ive just been thinking, we should all make noises on match days when the ball gets into a particular part on the football pitch, you know to intimidate players and confuse them so they dont know whats going on.

The way ive thought of it is if the ball ever goes out for a corner, we all moo like a cow, imagine 40,000+ doing it, we would be unstopable. There are other types of noises aswell, when the balls in a penalty box, bark like a chicken or when ever the opposite side have the ball, carry on shouting 'i like Bruce Forsyth'. The possibilities are endless.

So lets work together and make our noises push city into the champions league!!!!!

i'm up for this,

i'm a big fan of the making chicken noises bit.

Freestyler said:
Mills-Mcfc said:
Ive just been thinking, we should all make noises on match days when the ball gets into a particular part on the football pitch, you know to intimidate players and confuse them so they dont know whats going on.

The way ive thought of it is if the ball ever goes out for a corner, we all moo like a cow, imagine 40,000+ doing it, we would be unstopable. There are other types of noises aswell, when the balls in a penalty box, bark like a chicken or when ever the opposite side have the ball, carry on shouting 'i like Bruce Forsyth'. The possibilities are endless.

So lets work together and make our noises push city into the champions league!!!!!

i'm up for this,

i'm a big fan of the making chicken noises bit.

Ha ha.. so that'll be 2 of you barkin like a chicken then..?...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.