New themes and noises on match days

cant spell-dont care said:
davymcfc said:
i reckon you have a point. we should all wax our asses at the side of the pitch as a pre match ritual.

Hand stand race down the side of the pitch all trying to keep up with the ball like gray hounds. 'that ud show em'.

LOL - but are our pants down as well, as i am struggling with this right now :-)<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:39 pm --<br /><br />
Mills-Mcfc said:
S.E.H said:
OP with the greatest of respect you sit in the top tier of the Colin Bell stand, you do not understand 'noise' at a football match, the only 'atmosphere' you experience on match day is the chumming of Jaffa cakes being chewed by the 60 year olds. Your idea is rather daft my friend, BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!!!!

I can still moo!!!!

One solitary Moo'er isnt gonna cut it is it ???

:-)

i actually strangely fully agree with this. it could be our new phase! we had the inflatable phase and now we could be the team thats just random. it could actually mess with players head. I mean, yeah slagging players puts them off, but imagine you were playing and 5000 people just started mooing at you.

i think everytime one of the opposision has the ball we could just make farm animal noises. just serious make them think about what is going on rather than the game

Blue_Jonny said:
i actually strangely fully agree with this. it could be our new phase! we had the inflatable phase and now we could be the team thats just random. it could actually mess with players head. I mean, yeah slagging players puts them off, but imagine you were playing and 5000 people just started mooing at you.

i think everytime one of the opposision has the ball we could just make farm animal noises. just serious make them think about what is going on rather than the game
thank you
i think we as a club have the humour within our own fans to become one massive family and push our club on to the champions league!!
now whos with me?!!?!

Mills-Mcfc said:
Blue_Jonny said:

thank you
i think we as a club have the humour within our own fans to become one massive family and push our club on to the champions league!!
now whos with me?!!?!
MOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.