New themes and noises on match days

Boff said:
I think we should show our support for Camels
50k people doing this would be nice :)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_itSnr6-QU[/youtube]

thats chewbacca an a nativity costume you fool ;)

Mills-Mcfc said:
After quite some time thinking, ive finally came up with the perfect one. It'll take some time to sink in, but ive finally got it.

Oink like a pig.

Lets stand and deliver my friends, Wigan, your getting it!

Lets use the oink to get Manchester City into the champions league by oinking the playing on!!!!

OINK!!!!

Problem!!!!! the police could take a bit of offence at this, back to the drawring board i am afriad. I must say I am quite parshal to a nice donkey noise :)

And come to think of it my brother does a mean goose.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Boff said:
I think we should show our support for Camels
50k people doing this would be nice :)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_itSnr6-QU[/youtube]

you're right, how niaive I feel now ;(
however... we could start the new craze of...

yodeling like Chewbacca would do when dressed in a camel nativity costume whilst waiving inflatable bananas

It's quite a catchy catchphrase too?

(I'm not certain but i don't think any other large groups of people have claimed this particular celebration, maybe scientology but I'll have to check.)

Boff said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:

you're right, how niaive I feel now ;(
however... we could start the new craze of...

yodeling like Chewbacca would do when dressed in a camel nativity costume whilst waiving inflatable bananas

It's quite a catchy catchphrase too?

(I'm not certain but i don't think any other large groups of people have claimed this particular celebration, maybe scientology but I'll have to check.)

PMSL! :') this thread getts better all the time!!! im GAME for this takes on a whole new meaning of lets go Bananas..... XD love the mention of scientology too (you Ledgend)<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:50 pm --<br /><br />
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Fuck the stand and sing thread, this is the future!

Seconded !!!! (Y) CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.