New Ticket Points System idea

Happened at Arsenal Sunday after an arsenal fan jumped up in our end after their goal
I thought I heard somebody maybe 10 seats to my left shout ‘c’mon Arsenal’ but when I looked there were hardly any city fans showing any kind of reaction so I assumed I’d misheard

The loyalty point system has many flaws but the club have dug themselves a hole by effectively selling points via the platinum scheme

Where do the club and the fans stand if they change the system and these points become much less valuable or even worthless?

The loyalty point system has many flaws but the club have dug themselves a hole by effectively selling points via the platinum scheme

Where do the club and the fans stand if they change the system and these points become much less valuable or even worthless?
The next PPI scam. A good solicitor could drive a bus through em !!!

Something has gone seriously wrong with this points system.

I’ve had my season ticket since before the points were introduced, have been a Platinum member since they were first introduced, belong to all the Cup schemes, went to the majority of away games in the days when points were awarded and was initially offered a Superbia membership all those years ago.

Yet, I’ve missed out on a ticket for the United game. I see the Sales Criteria started at 28,000 points. How on earth do people get to have 5,000 points more than me? I couldn’t have got more points than the maximum given for these past 20 or so years. Is there more points given for the posh seats or some other unknown allocation of points..

I easily qualified for a ticket for Utd a couple of years ago, but not now..

So as far as I’m concerned, the whole Platinum rip off is already suspect to money for nothing.

The points system does require an overhaul.

I would like to see points given on a continuous cycle over a 5 year period.

Start with 1 point for every 50 points each person has, to at least reward the high tickets and Platinum members, but then give 10 points for each further attendance at home (all matches, not just the Premier league). Surely, easily workable with the latest card system. No points if the ticket is sold on ticket exchange.

This would ensure the supporter who attends current matches is rewarded over a continuous 5 year period and does give a slight advantage initially to long term season ticket holders, but only then if they keep attending.

I’ve had my season ticket since before the points were introduced, have been a Platinum member since they were first introduced, belong to all the Cup schemes, went to the majority of away games in the days when points were awarded and was initially offered a Superbia membership all those years ago.

Yet, I’ve missed out on a ticket for the United game. I see the Sales Criteria started at 28,000 points. How on earth do people get to have 5,000 points more than me? I couldn’t have got more points than the maximum given for these past 20 or so years. Is there more points given for the posh seats or some other unknown allocation of points..

So as far as I’m concerned, the whole Platinum rip off is already suspect to money for nothing.

Start with 1 point for every 50 points each person has, to at least reward the high tickets and Platinum members, but then give 10 points for each further attendance at home (all matches, not just the Premier league). Surely, easily workable with the latest card system. No points if the ticket is sold on ticket exchange.

This would ensure the supporter who attends current matches is rewarded over a continuous 5 year period and does give a slight advantage initially to long term season ticket holders, but only then if they keep attending.
Some people have a lot more than 28k, if you went to every game for 20 years you would be close to 30k.

Thing is, they still allocate the same percentage to point holders
the people who have done the miles building up their points will still be shafted regardless unless they cut to the numbers they give to players:corps etc

About 4/5 years at OT pretty sure I had Mahrez brothers? & mother in front of me
She had no idea what was going on and was petrified when Bernado & Leroy scored and everyone was bouncing round
My lad was hit by a vape when Grealish scored last year. Imagine the uproar is she had of been hit with it !!!

Brentford last season when it turned into a nothing game all of a sudden the player’s families couldn’t be arsed and OSC were shifting tickets the day before (some on here) to help the club and some appeared back on sale through the website

In a nutshell they need to increase the allocation to the point holders
Still allow for the OSC, however initially their allocation was given to fill coaches when weren’t very good
Not much chance now u only get two for two hundred members!!

I’m fortunate as I get Bournemouth, Brentford etc on my points but it ain’t on when you’re on 23000 points and missing out to a tourist who should be in the home end really when the ratio of tickets is far greater

Too many new fans. The same amount of away tickets. When the NS is expanded including new corporate and hospitality sections, away tickets will become even more harder to get.

Won't happen, but. PL.clubs should increase the capacity of their way ends where possible from the average of 3000 to 4000. I'd like to see an extra 1000 away fans. It would also improve the atmosphere at grounds.

The simple answer is if you’ve got less than 28K, you either haven’t got the maximum points or they’ve missed some off.

I don’t know what the maximum possible is. But I know a few on over 28K, so it’s definitely over that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.