New Times article

A brilliant read Ric. can't wait to see what they've changed. My favourite bit was the dig at David Gill fast tracking Ade's ban. Absolutely no doubt in my mind he had the derby in mind.

Sweet article.

Can't believe Ferguson is still going on about the Tevez poster. His rant at City in the press conference was poor mind games. I really can't see him dismissing city in the dressingroom.

Even without Ade our strength has been fast counter attacking, with Wright-Phillips, Petrov & Bellamy fed from the super footballing brain of Ireland (hopefully) and Barry we'll cause them a few problems. Just need to make sure we can soak up the pressure.

Ferguson is full of shit...
http://mancityproject.blogspot.com/2009/09/immortalised-alex-ferguson-mark-hughes.html

alexgallery.jpg

Good piece, Ric. Good points raised. I wondered what the agenda was on that 'fast track' business. Someone at the FA wasn't wet behind his 'Gills' with pushing that one through pronto. Keep the faith.

Interesting stuff in Guardian (Fri & Sat) and Observer this weekend. Trust you've all read it.

As it was once put in Red Dwarf, "That's sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde Quotes rolled into a point, dipped in lemon juice, and jabbed into your eye"

Nice job Ric

COME ON CITY. IT'LL BE 1-2 I CAN FELL IT!

very good, though after passing through the editor's office I suspect the article will read thus...

"united are f*ckin top dogs - ain't no doubt about it, no sireee!"

unfortunately had to turn down corporate for tomorrow....- cummon city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.