New top has just been delivered.

yarny101 said:
Mine just arrived got the shorts as well, simply qualitity!

BlueMoon93 said:
[Are they a good plasticcy feeling if you know what I mean rather than those crappy polyester ones?

No they are good quality also, no pockets though

Lee-ManCity said:
robinhood CITY said:
Weeman mines coming from Oldham not arrived yet i'm in heywood

mines just come, from middleton so should be working its way up to heywood

Just checked with my dad who lives in Middleton and he's not had his yet...obviously a lot of blues in Midd....

Still waiting for mine in Stretford, then I might have a walk around the local area, then to the end of Deansgate!!!

yarny101 said:
yarny101 said:
Mine just arrived got the shorts as well, simply qualitity!

BlueMoon93 said:
[Are they a good plasticcy feeling if you know what I mean rather than those crappy polyester ones?

No they are good quality also, no pockets though

Ye, what I'm trying to say is are they like the England ones lol. Hard to explain, more wearable like material I mean.

Mine has just come and im in stoke. Pure quality but not sure if I have the correct size. Are the sleeves shorter than in past years? The body seems perfect just the necks a little small as well.

Just got mine in Heywood 11.28.Guy was a southerner said he didn't realise there were so many city fans.He was from a courier subbing of citylink

Mine has arrived, but they've sent short sleeve and not long sleeve like I ordered.

Training gear arrived also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.