New top has just been delivered.

mine arrived 30mins ago. i live just outisde belfast.
the lad from citylink was like city fan? i explained it was the new shirt and then started having a convo about city!
best thing he said was ' do you think you will achieve top 4 this season?'. i said well it the first time in my memory that we have a better midfield and strike force than the rags, we only have to thow another 30 or 40 mil to sort out or defense.

turns out he was a rag!!!!!!

anyway whos going out tonight to celebrate the bluemoon rising??.....

I'm in Droylsden, and not had mine yet, its coming from the Manchester depot (Tra**ord Park of all places)

I pre-order every year and it tends to arrive between 1.00pm and 2.30pm going of past experiences.

I can't wait either as I have ordered 2 training tops and a vest to!

Yes mine just arrived .. the man in the south west didn't let me down, plus double bonus the white training shirt was also present .. result !!!

mine arrived half an hour ago but i'm at work aaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!

am surprised alty ppl have recieved theirs yet cos i'm down near Lymm.

clarkie_ni said:
mine arrived 30mins ago. i live just outisde belfast.
the lad from citylink was like city fan? i explained it was the new shirt and then started having a convo about city!
best thing he said was ' do you think you will achieve top 4 this season?'. i said well it the first time in my memory that we have a better midfield and strike force than the rags, we only have to thow another 30 or 40 mil to sort out or defense.

turns out he was a rag!!!!!!

anyway whos going out tonight to celebrate the bluemoon rising??.....

no suprises there eh..........Clarkie getting it wrong again lol...........were you shocked to find the kit wasn't Puma tee hee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.