New top has just been delivered.

mcfc_ms said:
Here are a few pics from mine. Slightly larger than I thought (size 40), so might swap it for a 38 tomorrow. Its really good quality material and very soft to wear. I doubt this shirt will cause the dreaded nipple rash that last years did

They are aren't they, I thought they were going to be tight fitting so got a bigger one than usual. The white training top on the other hand is very tight fitting!

Well! mines not coming till tomorrow! phoned up to ask where it is and got ''sorry there was a mistake, you'll get it tomorrow!'' so much for delivered on the 17th! might aswell have bought it from the FOOKIN SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well got fed up of waiting for mine
so I put the ARA number in for tracking it said there was no number,
so i phoned City_Link gave my details post code ect and address and no:
was told there was nothing down on the system to be delivered to my address,
So i phoned City retail up , they said the order was picked up and signed for by City_Link
they tried to trace it and got the same as me, so they have re_ ordered it for me but I will not get it till tuesday the girl I spoke to at City is not very happy so I am guessing I am not the only one , to be honest this is the first time anything like this as happened to me, my lad is a bit more disapointed than me he ordered a training top. The Girl at City said they would be putting a claim in to City_Link

aspm19 they also use royal mail for dispatch!

If you pm me ur post code and ARA number I will call a colleague and see if they can track it for you.

Coops

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.