New top has just been delivered.

Got my shirt.

Bloody fantastic. I measure 42 round the chest with a tape measure but have a bit of a belly and like em a bit baggy, plus I have long arms so I went for size 48 long sleeve and I have to say it's absolutely perfect. Great length, perfect in the arms and feels lovely on.

Brilliant shirt. Very happy.

City and Umbro have done us proud to be sure.

got my shirt, tried it on & thought wow! tighter fitting than i thought, but probably abit too tight, then realizedits a 36 and not a 40!! what a joke!!cant even post it till monday so wont get one till the back end of next week!it even says size 40 on my reciept and also i emailed beforehand to check i had a size 40 ffs! whats even worse is i find the city link card in my house with a note on - left under the car! - WTF!! it was fucking pissing it down, good job it didnt soak through otherwise i wouldnt have been able to exchange it either!

other than that, well done Umbro & City, best kits in the land and all the world!they have not let us down!
last year we paid little and got shit, this year paid top doller and got a top product!!

Best City shirt for years, great soft feel material girlfriend loves stroking it,

shame she's working night shift down the hospital haha

well done City and Umbro

basically its about the kits, everyone without their shirts today, will be sent it tomorrow between 8 and 12 (apparently) they completely fucked up basically, however i called man city and they said that they will give me a refund for my delivery, and also, i can buy my shirt tomorrow, and send the one in the post back and get a full refund (as long as its not personalised) so if you want a refund, just call city and option 2 :)

anyone got a clue on the sizes of the training gear? i got a 48'' in the shirt,perfect fit.i fancy the new grey/black hoodie but the sizes only state xl,xxl,xxxl etc,not in inches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.