new top today

Hammond said:
oh aye. whats even better is i feel like a fan and that by buying it ive contributed abit more.

tw@

i might get Hammond on the bacl of mine. whats your squad number mate ?

fuck off being a killjoy. football is for anyone to enjoy however they want. if people wanna get something on their tops, why should it matter to you? its not hurting you is it? your not paying for it

& i bet you've got owen on ur shirt anyway.

What is wrong with puting "Tevez 32* or "I 8 UTD" on the back of your shirt. It's their shirt and their money. I had the white Le Coq one the other year with "Elano 11" on the back & the Prem patches. No, I'm not 16 but 41. I may have looked a knob to Slug but 12 months later when the kit had expired I sold it on ebay for £40. I doubt that I would have got that much if it hadn't had name, number and patches on. So I dont give a fook!

The new shirt is pure class and I will be getting a name on the back of mine (not sure which yet).

Are the offical numbers White or Blue? The shirts I seen yesterday around town were White but in the game agaist the Pirates on Saturday they were Blue.

Hammond said:
fuck off being a killjoy. football is for anyone to enjoy however they want. if people wanna get something on their tops, why should it matter to you? its not hurting you is it? your not paying for it

& i bet you've got owen on ur shirt anyway.
Probably has the dirty rag

the slug said:
Hammond said:
oh aye. whats even better is i feel like a fan and that by buying it ive contributed abit more.

tw@

i might get Hammond on the bacl of mine. whats your squad number mate ?

Just read through this thread, slug seems to be an appropriate name! What a f@ckin kill joy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.