new top today

azatheblue

got my new top today . think its great . got it on now. tevez 32!! . i got interviewed by people off the site aswell.

Big demand for the shirt today at the club i was there for 2 hours in total.
Had to queue to get into the shop then at the till & then upstairs for printing but worth it!

What's the stock looking like? I'm going to go down tomorrow, just hope it's not a wasted trip.

azatheblue said:
got my new top today . think its great . got it on now. tevez 32!! . i got interviewed by people off the site aswell.

please tell me you are under 16. you are arent you, right ??

Waiting for mine to arrive off that bestwayforyou website, can't be forking out full price on the shitty student money.

Can't wait for it to get here.

the slug said:
azatheblue said:

please tell me you are under 16. you are arent you, right ??

Obsessed much?

azatheblue said:

how much pal? might wait and get the adebayor one though

was hammered when i got there at about 1ish, ques moved pretty quick though so wasnt too bad, and they had some guy doin some tricks with a ball and magicians aswell...PLUS, free sweets :D

didnt get a name on the back cause didnt fancy an hour n half wait.....

Grohl said:
Waiting for mine to arrive off that bestwayforyou website, can't be forking out full price on the shitty student money.

Can't wait for it to get here.

I use that site all the time mate. How have you got that cos it's not even on the site? Have they told you they are putting it on and when? Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.