New Toure song

mxpx said:
That's me in the video singing 'there the toure boys' was videod/made up in a pub all pissed up in dusseldorf. Hopefully it will catch on! MCFC OK!
Quality mate

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
mxpx said:
That's me in the video singing 'there the toure boys' was videod/made up in a pub all pissed up in dusseldorf. Hopefully it will catch on! MCFC OK!
You're quality. Did you make it up?

Yeah mate, me and another one of my mates.

Love it!

Hope it catches on. Would love us all to sing this.

What dance can we do to it? A reggae shuffle whilst clapping?

raininspain said:
foley87 said:
Haha this is my video. We made it in a pub in dusseldorf
The locals were loving it.

I was with my missus on the other side of the bar (Da Spiegel in Bolkerstrasse). The song went on for about six minutes and was absolute class. The singer should take a bow.

We went back in a couple of times on the Wednesday and the barmaid put the song on for us again.

If we could get this song going it would be great!

Was good to meet you (again) and your lovely other half. Re: turin poznan.
And that barmaid was brilliant, a very funny night...

Tueart's scissors said:
raininspain said:
foley87 said:
Haha this is my video. We made it in a pub in dusseldorf
The locals were loving it.

I was with my missus on the other side of the bar (Da Spiegel in Bolkerstrasse). The song went on for about six minutes and was absolute class. The singer should take a bow.

We went back in a couple of times on the Wednesday and the barmaid put the song on for us again.

If we could get this song going it would be great!

Was good to meet you (again) and your lovely other half. Re: turin poznan.
And that barmaid was brilliant, a very funny night...

It was bloody cold that night in Turin, which is why those of us on the other side of that glass partition had to do the Poznan!

These sorts of things are what makes European away games so memorable. Unfortunately, the match is often less memorable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.