New Umbro posters: Drill, Home, Away, Third

PaleBlue said:
Anyone think the 'Blue Moon' home one is a nod to this forum?

No, its the song we sing thats why. As if they would ever promote an independent fans website in a kit launch.

I work as a graphic designer too and i honestly don't recall anything like this from a football club/kit manufacturer...

It's absolute genious. It's aimed perfectly at the people who'll notice and appreciate it.

Will it raise our profile on its own? No probably not.

But if the marketing campaign gains a spot of media coverage because of it's orignality then i honestly believe it will only portray City in a positive light.

Big up to Umbro i say!

Looks like they are working very hard for us already!

Not sure why the 3rd kit is being held back til octboer though, might be so people can afford to save for it? haha!

does anyone have a link where i can buy one of these posters?
because... i cant get to the city store for ages because i dont live near manchester
so please help

True_Blue69 said:
PaleBlue said:

No, its the song we sing thats why. As if they would ever promote an independent fans website in a kit launch.

hahah i found this quite funny

gariah said:
I work as a graphic designer too and i honestly don't recall anything like this from a football club/kit manufacturer...

It's absolute genious. It's aimed perfectly at the people who'll notice and appreciate it.

Will it raise our profile on its own? No probably not.

But if the marketing campaign gains a spot of media coverage because of it's orignality then i honestly believe it will only portray City in a positive light.

Big up to Umbro i say!

Looks like they are working very hard for us already!

Not sure why the 3rd kit is being held back til octboer though, might be so people can afford to save for it? haha!

I agree with you mate.

True_Blue69 said:
PaleBlue said:

Either sarcasm or a complete and utter clarkie!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.